who ever headlines w/ mayweather in zuffa boxing

But you r a nobody. Conor had things to lose.. also is a sport were people have died

He had nothing to lose. No one with a brain expected him to win, so he wasn't risking his reputation. And idiot fans can all look at the fight and claim he had balls for taking it or that he performed respectably against one of the best, and pat him on the back for his moral victory.

It was an opportunistic move - not a brave one.

exactly

it’s sad to think some people are actually dumb enough to think Floyd would carry Conor to the last few rounds to “entertain the fans” and risk a flash ko from someone with a 90% finish rate (albeit in mma)

He fought the perfect fight. Let Conor tire himself out then finish him late

that’s not carrying someone
The only thing I would say is that he may have been able to turn it up a round or two earlier, but you’re right, what he did constitutes a perfectly executed, nearly flawless performance

does he still do videos? never seems to come up in my feed anymore

fucken goof

He is such a fucking loser. I remember when Xtreme Couture opened up in Toronto and he would show up to no Gi and spaz out. I remember smashing him really hard one day and never saw him in Zakula’s or Misha’s classes again.

exactly

it’s sad to think some people are actually dumb enough to think Floyd would carry Conor to the last few rounds to “entertain the fans” and risk a flash ko from someone with a 90% finish rate (albeit in mma)

He fought the perfect fight. Let Conor tire himself out then finish him late

that’s not carrying someone

You don’t know what you saw.

If you’ve ever shared the ring, cage or mats with someone so much better than you that your entire game is effectively obselete, you would know exactly what went down.

Floyd fought Conor like a half assed drunken Mexican brawler fighting his son.

You could blindfold Floyd and Conor still doesn’t carry nearly enough power to one punch KO him. Hell, he simply doesn’t carry enough power to actually hurt an elite level boxer.

He had nothing to lose. No one with a brain expected him to win, so he wasn't risking his reputation. And idiot fans can all look at the fight and claim he had balls for taking it or that he performed respectably against one of the best, and pat him on the back for his moral victory.

I would happily fight Floyd for free. Would get my ass beat, but I would’ve shared the ring with one of the greatest fighters of this generation and wouldn’t suffer any long term consequences.

He is such a fucking loser. I remember when Xtreme Couture opened up in Toronto and he would show up to no Gi and spaz out. I remember smashing him really hard one day and never saw him in Zakula’s or Misha’s classes again.

Lol nice

But you r a nobody. Conor had things to lose.. also is a sport were people have died

You can't have a mature conversation about Conor on here, especially not with the detractors. The hate runs so deep that logic gets completely blocked out and it's a waste of your effort and time to try to have a serious discussion.

This is not about having a brain, most people are casuals and they don't understand too much about combat
A brave one

Conor is too disrespected here, at least he has the balls to fight the best in his game. Probably Floyd pro Boxing debut was just to 5 rounds, and had more than 200 amateur fights before that

Wow that’s so cool. What a morale victory for Conor. I’m glad the real world uses your logic. Oh wait....

Conor will land that uppercut clean this time and it will be night night.

is going to get knocked out in 2, floy is too old to take risk in carrying anyone
Mate... Mayweather has his own promotion, he makes all the money, you think he’s going to share that with Zuffa boxing when he has 1-2-3 paycheques left ? Come on now

He's done it 9 times in his career.. 1st or 2nd round, finishes.
Yeah 22 years ago lmao...
And only 1 of those fighters has a wikipedia page, doesn't count if you're knocking out bums at smokers.

Lol... all Floyd did was pushups and sit ups to "train" for Conor... lol @ "competitive rounds"... that fight was a joke

Back