who ever headlines w/ mayweather in zuffa boxing

mrsenor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
is going to get knocked out in 2, floy is too old to take risk in carrying anyone

Conor will KTFO of Floyd in the rematch

Went 10 competitive round with a GOAT in his pro debut despite corrupt refs and judges

Went 10 competitive round with a GOAT in his pro debut despite corrupt refs and judges
The ref clearly distracting Conor here so Floyd could land some shots..

tenor.gif

you need to learn so you can move on

all those punches conor threw early in the fight didn't harm floyd at all, but they completely destroyed conor. when conor was flopping around helpless like a dying fish at the end of the fight, it was because he is a bum with no gas tank and floyd just let him destroy himself

conor just has an adrenaline dump and then turns into a corpse

If Floyd could’ve finished Conor in 2, he would’ve

he did the right thing and played it smart

you need to learn so you can move on

all those punches conor threw early in the fight didn't harm floyd at all, but they completely destroyed conor. when conor was flopping around helpless like a dying fish at the end of the fight, it was because he is a bum with no gas tank and floyd just let him destroy himself

conor just has an adrenaline dump and then turns into a corpse
Conor is too disrespected here, at least he has the balls to fight the best in his game. Probably Floyd pro Boxing debut was just to 5 rounds, and had more than 200 amateur fights before that

Conor is too disrespected here, at least he has the balls to fight the best in his game. Probably Floyd pro Boxing debut was just to 5 rounds, and had more than 200 amateur fights before that

come on man, get a grip. i'd take my fat ass right now and go fight floyd for 100 million. who the fuck wouldnt? i bet theres loads of people in hospital with weeks to live that would go fight floyd for that 100 million, i bet theyd do it for 1 million, for 500,000, for a hundred thousand, to ease their last days or to look after their family when they go

oh brave conor! omg that pro fighter is gonna have to go fight a small retired man for 100 million! good grief

all that money sure isnt gonna help with the pain of losing ;_;

come on man, get a grip. i'd take my fat ass right now and go fight floyd for 100 million. who the fuck wouldnt? i bet theres loads of people in hospital with weeks to live that would go fight floyd for that 100 million, i bet theyd do it for 1 million, for 500,000, for a hundred thousand, to ease their last days or to look after their family when they go

oh brave conor! omg that pro fighter is gonna have to go fight a small retired man for 100 million! good grief

all that money sure isnt gonna help with the pain of losing ;_;
But you r a nobody. Conor had things to lose.. also is a sport were people have died

"South America - Flat Earth" location checks out.
Sorry Floyd is not the best.

But you r a nobody. Conor had things to lose.. also is a sport were people have died

Everyone would still take the fight, we all know people have died. And conor having more twitter followers than me doesnt make him brave. Im braver than him for taking the fight when i dont even train

Yeah true, his last fight against that Japanese kid, Floyd was going for kill from the first second, it was a brutal slaughter

If Floyd could’ve finished Conor in 2, he would’ve

he did the right thing and played it smart

exactly

it’s sad to think some people are actually dumb enough to think Floyd would carry Conor to the last few rounds to “entertain the fans” and risk a flash ko from someone with a 90% finish rate (albeit in mma)

He fought the perfect fight. Let Conor tire himself out then finish him late

that’s not carrying someone

Back