who else would beat ngannou?

At this point, anyone with a decent takedown.
lmao. textbook sherdog. Stipe beat him in the hardest fight of his life, and now Francis is an exposed bum that would get gameplanned by the entire top 10.

you want to see Hunt put in a coma and have his career ended?
Hunts standup is arguably better and he outclassed Lewis in his last fight. If he wins against Blaydes, then realistically he needs to fight someone highly ranked. It would make a great fight imo and I don't see Hunt getting caught with the kind of punch that flatlined overeem. Huge power but sloppy. Added benefit is he probably would retire if Ngannou wrecked him.

Hunts standup is arguably better and he outclassed Lewis in his last fight. If he wins against Blaydes, then realistically he needs to fight someone highly ranked. It would make a great fight imo and I don't see Hunt getting caught with the kind of punch that flatlined overeem. Huge power but sloppy. Added benefit is he probably would retire if Ngannou wrecked him.
Hunt is also wild and sloppy. Why do you think he loses more fights than he wins? He didn't outclass Lewis, it as two fat out of shape guys and Lewis gave up after he hurt his back and yet never even got hurt by Hunt.

Black Beast would beat the shit outta him, Beast would take him down and GNP his ass too sleep. Oleinik would survive and choke him out, Tim Johnson would beat him, Volkov would put in work.

Ngannou is like the new Kongo with more power and way worse wrestling and ground game.

lmao. textbook sherdog. Stipe beat him in the hardest fight of his life, and now Francis is an exposed bum that would get gameplanned by the entire top 10.
He is not a bum, but he needs to work on his ground game and cardio. The ”mystique” is gone, exposed? Hell yes. Hardest round (the first) of his life maybe.

He is not a bum, but he needs to work on his ground game and cardio. The ”mystique” is gone, exposed? Hell yes. Hardest round (the first) of his life maybe.
Hes definitely got some work to do but I would not be shocked to see him starch ANYONE on the planet. Stipe is a bad fucking dude, and Francis managed to survive against him for a full 20 minutes when he was absolutely GASSED. And Stipe looked scared the whole fight, because Francis is always dangerous.

If they guy improves his cardio, which I'm sure he will, he will be an absolute force with more experience under his belt.

Hes definitely got some work to do but I would not be shocked to see him starch ANYONE on the planet. Stipe is a bad fucking dude, and Francis managed to survive against him for a full 20 minutes when he was absolutely GASSED. And Stipe looked scared the whole fight, because Francis is always dangerous.

If they guy improves his cardio, which I'm sure he will, he will be an absolute force with more experience under his belt.
Ngannou + cardio + wrestling = game over.
I hope he will fix those holes cause he is very entertaining, but IM doubtful. We will just have to wait and see. Rothwell would be a good matchup for him now.

honestly i think even hogan would have a shot if he could lock in a bear hug or a quick boot to the face
giphy.gif

Stipe just broke the record for HW defenses. He got socked to all hell and gave some back on the feet then crushed the dude. The only one I see with that kind of skill and fighting spirit is Cain or DC.

100% Cain. Perhaps old ass Hunt and Big Country who could both take his shots and take him to deep water.

Everybody is making it sound so simple now by saying "the blueprint is there" and "the word is out"

So basing it on stipe's gameplan...ngannou's opponent would have to....

*put on a defensive display and showcase(counter pulls, using angles, bobbing n weaving, slipping punches, using parrys) rarely seen in MMA in general let alone in the heavyweight division no less

*Have enough cardio to be effective past the first round

*Have an iron chin

* have a strong wrestling game

*be physically strong enough to contain ngannou

*Have either a ferocious ground and pound or A level top game

I was very impressed with his counter 1 , 2s in this fight and as always Stipes footwork is miles ahead of the rest of the hws.

I don't understand how ppl can say Stipe is boring in the ring. I can understand they may find his outside of the cage personality lacking but that's because it's real. It's not a persona and I for one think it is refreshing.

War Stipe! Future HW goat!

.....Definatetly easier said than done{<hhh]

I was very impressed with his counter 1 , 2s in this fight and as always Stipes footwork is miles ahead of the rest of the hws.

I don't understand how ppl can say Stipe is boring in the ring. I can understand they may find his outside of the cage personality lacking but that's because it's real. It's not a persona and I for one think it is refreshing.

War Stipe! Future HW goat!

Them arms man <3
Terminator , Predator some of his other 80s movies the guy is pure testosterone !

The scene with him and Carl Lewis bro shaking is also super bad ass lol

Terminator , Predator some of his other 80s movies the guy is pure testosterone !

The scene with him and Carl Lewis bro shaking is also super bad ass lol
Was that the Carl weather's arm wrestle scene? Absolutely love predator! I ain't got time to bleed haha

Werdum, Barnett and DC would ragdoll him like a child and easily sub. Blaydes would blanket him this time. JDS would KO him, probably Rothwell would as well. Cain would end his career.

And I said this before the Stipe fight too.

It’s funny people act as if others didn’t know that taking him down was probably preferable to standing and banging. There’s no new blueprint.

Back