who else would beat ngannou?

His flaws have been exposed. Guys with a great ground game can take him now if they follow the right game plan. He will still have that first round where he's dangerous for practically anyone.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is already 1-0 against the Predatortenor-15.gif

Stipe defends his titles against the best for a reason.. He exposed this guys weakness for a reason.. Cause he is that good.. Ppl can learn if they listen

Everybody is making it sound so simple now by saying "the blueprint is there" and "the word is out"

So basing it on stipe's gameplan...ngannou's opponent would have to....

*put on a defensive display and showcase(counter pulls, using angles, bobbing n weaving, slipping punches, using parrys) rarely seen in MMA in general let alone in the heavyweight division no less

*Have enough cardio to be effective past the first round

*Have an iron chin

* have a strong wrestling game

*be physically strong enough to contain ngannou

*Have either a ferocious ground and pound or A level top game

.....Definatetly easier said than done{<hhh]

Even though Stipe worked him over I was pretty damn impressed how he gassed in the first but still made it till the end.
I don't care for the guy but I give credit where credit is due

The obvious answer is ME!!! I'd go on a light jog around the cage a couple of times and then get... in..... his...... ASS!!!!

Stipulation : I need a couple of grams of uncut Peruvian blow and CAN NOT be tested for ped's before or after the fight.

BOOK IT DANA!!!

Cain and werdum cause they are better strikers with better cardio and good chins, and obviously both have an advantage on the ground. Interestingly I also think hunt would beat him. Hunt still has a great chin and his constant forward pressure would break ngannou I feel

cain destroys him if he comes out in shape, as long as he doesnt get JDS'd in 64 seconds.

Werdum gets destroyed imo

hunt could blast him, but i think father time is catching up to him =(

JDS has the ability to put him out, but it would be a scary fight if you are betting on JDS.

People are ignoring Stipe's footwork and head movement during that first round especially....when have we seen Werdum move like that?

Werdum has a solid ground game but how is he getting it to the ground before getting knocked out?

Suddenly every contender destroys ngannou

what a joke

Velasquez
Werdum
Barnett
Rothwell
Blades
Black Beast
Nelson

Cain, Werdum, prime Cro CoP, prime Barnett, prime Nog, prime Fedor maybe

Black beast murks francis. Especially if he can get mount position

cain would beat him down worse than he did jds, in my opinion. jds had great takedown defense, while francis does not. he'd get finished.

Fuck it. I'll do it.
XW8D4Vl.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back