who else would beat ngannou?

the white beast

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
who else besides miocic could survive the scary blitz and beat him?

Velasquez, Werdum. Ngannou's ground game has been exposed.

Stipe's head movement was amazing in that fight. I am not sure there are too many fighters who could have avoided Ngannou's punch. Cain can probably overwhelm him but I would not bet on anyone else.

I kind of want tee see him up against Hunt if Hunto wins his next fight.

People are gonna completely underrate Ngannou now rather than appreciate Stipe's performance.

Mark Hunt
Werdum
Cain
Junior
DC

50/50
Brock
Rothwell
Bladyes rematch
Minakov

Ngannou is a bum. Travis Browne could beat him.

Blaydes would beat him in a rematch

After seeing Ngannou looking so hopeless and lost against Stipe, I'm skeptical to predict. The formula has been laid out. Ngannou gasses very quickly and loses his power if you drag him through the first couple minutes.

Tim The Real American Hero Mustache Johnson THAT'S WHO. Book it Dana.

At this point, anyone with a decent takedown.

Cain would give him a good old fashioned ass whooping I think. Although its so hard to imagine because he never actually fights.

Cormier could beat him too I think, I would say Rumble has a lot more TDD than Ngannou, and knows wrestling a lot more than him.

Brock Lesnar would maul him, I don't care what you say about Brock, whatever. Brock would be a awful style fight for Ngannou, because Brock is not gonna trade, he would just shoot straight away or at least grab him and then try and take him down. Brock would smash his face in on the floor.

Werdum just can't be stupid like he was vs Miocic. I think he could get it to the ground and make him look silly.

I'd favour
Cain And Werdum.
Maybe no one else, is Rothwell ever coming back? Maybe him

Back