Who else wants to see Stipe stiffen eye poking DC again?

I'd be totally down with that. Not a fan of DC at all.

However, given he eyepoked Stipe in both their fights and nearly ended his career in the second fight from the eye injury, we can assume DC will do it again. Clearly he is a cheating fuck and the refs make no effort to curtail his behavior.

But hey at least he can hide behind his "good dad" facade.

Between the two fights, Stipe won about 3% of the action

He's looking for a way out

blatant duck

caught in his own lies

Stipe today:

I want to fight someone I never beat

Stipe a few days ago:

I want to put another beatdown on Francis Nghannou

Hmm. in the first fight, DC eyepoked Stipe which led to the KO. In my books a win by cheating.

Plus the first fight went 1 round and Stipe had the only take down and the striking was 24-25 in significant strikes. So Cormier had one more strike but Stipe had a TDD.

In the second fight it was 2-1 on the score cards going into the 4th. Stipe was easily winning that round before the KO. So assuming 2-2 going into the 5th with DC completely gassed, if not finished Stipe would have won.

You do math much?

Dont think stipe will fight him again due to DC and his eyepokes... stipe cares about his health and had talks with doctors I'm sure this guys eye were fucked up cause dc fights dirty as fuck with eye pokes... real ain't worth it dc can't win without gauging his eyes out.

I wanna see Francis vs stipe alot more anyways that rematch has to happen

I like DC but I wouldn't judge Stipe for not giving him a title shot. Both seem like good dudes, but Stipe has more integrity as a man for sure. DC has the balls to call out Stipe because he's not making it a done deal that he get a rematch when he was in the exact same situation and denied it to him for one of the easiest match-ups stylistically. You can ignore the eye pokes and that alone is very annoying.

Both have finished each other, one has one fight left before retiring...might as well make the fucking fight UFC....the man has done a ton for the sport and UFC, this fight should happen then Stipe vs Francis.

Na, I prefer the guy that can speak english and doesn't make 4th grader jokes nonstop.
Ngannou will take over soon anyway

Sorry @TheSpider, I usually agree with you but in this case no way. Ppl would be screaming DC is the all time goat if Jon Jones never existed. War Popeyes.

hopefully dc starches him and right away announces retirement so they can do interim belt then move on from stipe

Get off the high horse, they both have stiffen each other, if anything DC's was better, 1 round vs 4th of a fight he was winning.

Stipe v Ngannou 2, Stipe v Blaydes, Stipe v Rozencrack, Stipe v Black Beast are all more exciting matchups than Stipe v DC 3
Rozencrack lmao

I was sick of seeing that dude's ashy crack on my screen during his last fight

Why is everyone on Sherdog talking like DC is the worst person on Earth all of a sudden? Did I miss something?

what we are gonna get is heavyweight DC with 1 punch KO power and by this stage he will have absorbed every nuance of khabibs top game

expect to see DC gather stipes legs under his fat ass, cross them over using just his legs, and sit on his knees while he bludgeons his face into a bloody mess until the ref steps in and khabib jumps the fence to hug his big bro
Can you imagine Khabib getting fat like DC and burning through the HW division? If it happened (BIG IF) it would basically cement Khabib as genuine GOAT.

Back