Who else wants to see Stipe stiffen eye poking DC again?

This man really wants to fight for a title and directly vacate it after. So even if he wins the fight, technically there is no champion because he isn’t fighting after. How does this even make sense...? He’s publicly said this too. Doesn’t Dana realize the shit show this’ll cause in the division? Fuck DC

Last edited:
I’d love to see it again, one outcome DC put Stipe stiff and the other probably gave extensive damage to Stipe. He ate 150+ punches to the chin

He needs to avoid DC tbh, his strategy consist of eating punches until DC is gassed lol

This man really wants to fight for a title and directly vacate it after. He’s publicly said this too. Doesn’t Dana realize the shit show this’ll cause in the division? Fuck DC

Lol it isn’t DC’s fault the rest of the division is full of gatekeepers

the only other guy who you could argue deserves a shot is Francis and after their last fight idk why anyone would wanna see it again so soon

Hells Yeah

iu

Only reason too watch the trilogy is in hopes DC gets cracked.

Really looking forward to the HW GOAT knocking out DC's cheating ass again.

It is always great to see cheaters get knocked out stiff (ex Stipe vs DC 2 , Silva vs Weidman)

lols dc ktfo stipe stiff in the first. in the second dc was lighting stipe up for three rounds untill dc got old. Its clear dc didnt even train for the fight. stipe is hugely overrated.

I'd rather see Ngannou KO them both.

{<jordan}

Sign me up.

what we are gonna get is heavyweight DC with 1 punch KO power and by this stage he will have absorbed every nuance of khabibs top game

expect to see DC gather stipes legs under his fat ass, cross them over using just his legs, and sit on his knees while he bludgeons his face into a bloody mess until the ref steps in and khabib jumps the fence to hug his big bro

More gelatinous than stiff, but I’d watch it again. Kinda made him resemble this guy:

1F507A49-B2B6-4C2F-8FF4-2B70CE7952B9.gif

Between the two fights, Stipe won about 3% of the action

He's looking for a way out

blatant duck

caught in his own lies

Stipe today:

I want to fight someone I never beat

Stipe a few days ago:

I want to put another beatdown on Francis Nghannou

Last edited:
Stipe v Ngannou 2, Stipe v Blaydes, Stipe v Rozencrack, Stipe v Black Beast are all more exciting matchups than Stipe v DC 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back