Who else wants to see Stipe stiffen eye poking DC again?

Not at all
giphy.gif

The thing is, you absolute moron, Stipe never actually "stiffened" DC in the first place. In fact it was the other way around.

GIF-UFG.gif

Keep pretending it never happened, turd.

DC got KO’d by a body punch when he has a massive amount of slop armor down there, stipe just got caught.

I think it's a fight that needs to happen or else we'll never hear the end of it. Should provide plenty of closure. I just worry for Stipe's long-term health if it ends up being another war.

lols dc ktfo stipe stiff in the first. in the second dc was lighting stipe up for three rounds untill dc got old. Its clear dc didnt even train for the fight. stipe is hugely overrated.

DC lost Round 3 and was well on his way to losing Round 4 on the scorecards. But sure, the guy didn't spend a second in the gym for the final fight of his career and that's why he lost to a simple adjustment by his opponent that he was utterly incapable of responding to. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

I wonder if people made the same amount of hate-filled threads when Jones eye-poked the sh*t out of everybody.

You know, the guy who's also popped multiple times.

I wonder if people made the same amount of hate-filled threads when Jones eye-poked the sh*t out of everybody.

You know, the guy who's also popped multiple times.

I hope so. Intentional, repeated eye-poking deserves to be called out at every juncture until the UFC takes steps to fix it. You don't have to choose between the two.

I hope so. Intentional, repeated eye-poking deserves to be called out at every juncture until the UFC takes steps to fix it. You don't have to choose between the two.
Fair enough, i fully agree with the eye-pokes being a very sh*tty thing man.
It just seems to me that people only use this as an excuse to sh*t on Cormier because they've always hated him anyway.
The amount of really hateful people (towards) DC just seems completely overblown, idk..

I think it's a fight that needs to happen or else we'll never hear the end of it. Should provide plenty of closure. I just worry for Stipe's long-term health if it ends up being another war.

DC lost Round 3 and was well on his way to losing Round 4 on the scorecards. But sure, the guy didn't spend a second in the gym for the final fight of his career and that's why he lost to a simple adjustment by his opponent that he was utterly incapable of responding to. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

Round 3 was split depending on which judge's scorecard. Either way it was a close round. DC dominated rounds 1 and 2.

A trilogy is needed to end the tiebreak.

Without a tie-break, their combined time in the octagon favours DC.

20200128_202443.jpg 20200128_202407.jpg

Fair enough, i fully agree with the eye-pokes being a very sh*tty thing man.
It just seems to me that people only use this as an excuse to sh*t on Cormier because they've always hated him anyway.
The amount of really hateful people (towards) DC just seems completely overblown, idk..

That's fair. I don't hate DC myself. I'm just sort of over him. Parts of his attitude and persona have always rubbed me the wrong way for reasons I can't really articulate.

Round 3 was split depending on which judge's scorecard. Either way it was a close round. DC dominated rounds 1 and 2.

A trilogy is needed to end the tiebreak.

Without a tie-break, their combined time in the octagon favours DC.

That comment was aimed more at the idea that "DC lost because he didn't bother training" which I find absolutely absurd.

Splitting hairs with stats between two fighters who are 1-1 against one another, both scoring finishes, with the image being further muddled by eye pokes doesn't make a convincing case for me. I agree on the big picture scale though -- there won't be any worthwhile closure without a rubber match.

Last edited:
Sorry @TheSpider, I usually agree with you but in this case no way. Ppl would be screaming DC is the all time goat if Jon Jones never existed. War Popeyes.

Lol Jones' existence if anything elevates DC's Goatness, because he had to PED-up so bad to get busted numerous times out of fear of facing a DC with 5 inch height and 12 inch reach disadvantage! Even when DC was 40 years old Jones admitted he didnt want to fight DC at Heavyweight due to risk of loss.

I like both fighters. I will never understand the hate for DC or Stipe. Both are Role models. Its a shame a forum i have "wasted" a good decade+ of my life makes me sick. Its one of the main reasons i have no problem trolling, and getting dubs if so be it.

That HAS to be photoshopped, right?

Just like GSP's so called "HGH" gut. Funny that they took a pic of GSP when he when he was inhaling and it was an inference that he was cheating.

That said DC at HW this go around is a fat slob and it showed in his cardio.

This man really wants to fight for a title and directly vacate it after. So even if he wins the fight, technically there is no champion because he isn’t fighting after. How does this even make sense...? He’s publicly said this too. Doesn’t Dana realize the shit show this’ll cause in the division? Fuck DC

Yet Dana got mad at GSP for winning and vacating.
<{cruzshake}>

I’d love to see it again, one outcome DC put Stipe stiff and the other probably gave extensive damage to Stipe. He ate 150+ punches to the chin

He needs to avoid DC tbh, his strategy consist of eating punches until DC is gassed lol
The mid fight adjustment was to work the fat gut to critical success.

Back