Who else thinks Biggie is the Greatest?

"T bone steak, cheese eggs, and welches grape" I don't know much about rap and am not a fan generally, but such mastery of language and poetry cannot be denied.

Actually, when he got big it kind of ruined rap for me. Not just him, but Tupac and Nas as well. I didn't like any of them.

I preferred Naughty by Nature, Onyx, Snoop and Dre, Lords of the Underground, and so on.

When I hear them all now I still carry the same sentiment. Of course, rap hasn't been something I've cared about in decades so...

He's one of the greatest. *****s Bleed is one of the genre's greatest songs

Dunno how you can pinpoint "the greatest" though

The guy was a great fucking rapper. He just doesn't have enough material to justify GOAT status.

Biggie's death aided his status as a rapper. he died before his second album was released and I highly doubt anyone had him as the GOAT at the time so no.

He had a line about kidnapping kids, fucking them in the ass, and throwing them over the bridge.

Glad that fat piece of shit got shot.

Biggie's death aided his status as a rapper. he died before his second album was released and I highly doubt anyone had him as the GOAT at the time so no.

That's a cheap thing to say....he died so young, he was 24 and people LOVED him while he was alive. If people didn't call him the goat at the time, but do now, it was because he was relatively new.

Biggie is not the greatest. Dying does not make you better than you were, regardless of how many people believe it.

Back