Who else thinks Biggie is the Greatest?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Before flaming me for making another thread about rap and goat rappers, let me say that I'm not trying to start a conversation about who the greatest is and why. I'm talking strictly about B.I.G here. Do you or do you not think he's the best ever?

I do, but of course, if you don't, your opinion is as legit as mine or anybody's.

i dont think there is a best ever. just a list of greatest of all times. concerning big, for me, top 3 all time. never ever debated. but depending on my mood it might fluctuate. but top 3.

i dont think there is a best ever. just a list of greatest of all times. concerning big, for me, top 3 all time. never ever debated. but depending on my mood it might fluctuate. but top 3.

Fair enough.

he's good, but he was so fat a lot of times it sounded like he was out of breath when rapping

Are we talking straight up lyricist or better song writer/producer?

MAYBE on quality but there is so little quantity of his music that I think he is ineligible to be considered GOAT.

Are we talking straight up lyricist or better song writer/producer?

lots of factors go into this "best of all time" talk. for there to even be a discussion about it theres gotta be some parameters set. lyricism, delivery (flow), impact, song writing, ect.

i think once those are set and agreed upon itl be easier to discuss and arrive fairly close to a decision

I don't think there is really a greatest single artist in any genre or medium.

I think of all the rappers who are consistently in the GOAT conversation, he was by far the worst.

Gimme the Loot and Suicidal Thoughts are still my shit though.

Nope. Don't understand what makes him so great.

Incredible flow.

You know that shit Bruce Lee was talking about 'be like water'? Well, in respect to rhyme flow, B.I.G.'s be exactly that; like water.

Biggie is in the argument forever, as far as I'm concerned.

But I'm content just calling him one of the greatest.

Back