Who else carries a blade at all times?

I always carry a blade (CRKT M16 series.) Very dependable.

I've been rocking a Spyderco Delica for years. I'm always worried about loosing the damn thing, but still have it to this day.
Why worried about losing it. FRN Delica 4's are like 40 bucks on Ebay. Amazing knives though.

I always have weapons on me My blade is Benchmade 635-81 Mini Skirmish Manual Knife - Blade HQ<-- my custom benchmade. If I have my Oakley Computer bag on me which is standard procedure; I have my Benchmade, one of my cans of Bear mace, a 1500kv stungun, and set of weighted spiked knuckles. Once I finish my certification I'll be in the market for a compact .45. Cheers.

Long story short I love my edc benchmade.

Sharpened pencil...

...large, jagged stone sometimes and

sand if it's around...

I carried only a blade until I got my concealed weapons permit. Now I just carry one for the practical uses that i have always and (hopefully) will only have to use it for.Cutting rope etc etc

Spyderco and CRKT is what I recommend to all my students.

i carry a sheffield razor knife mostly for work i just need to get it to open faster probably great for slashing but not for stabbing its a razor blade its always sharp except when its got super glue on it

I always carry a blade (CRKT M16 series.) Very dependable.

I nearly bought the crkt m16-13 yesterday. It comes in a plastic box and it said it was a 4 inch blade and has a serrated edge. I went with a crkt mini my tighe instead. Im starting to have buyers remorse. I love this little mini my tighe but that m16 looks like its better designed to kill. Mind you, I mostly carry this thing with the idea I might stick it into an attack dogs neck since the neighborhood I do my roadwork in is filled with attackdogs. Only reason I didnt get it was the fact it just looks evil and could be a potential legal liability. Im wondering if that thing is legal in the pocket without a ccw. I suppose it wont matter after I buck up and get the ccw, which I hope to do next week, but those damn ccws take atleast a month to process. Ah, well.

Blackwater Edition Benchmade. It's pretty damn sweet, but I think I'm actually slower on the draw with it because of the spring assisted launch instead of a wrist flick. And the damn clip keeps it pretty stuck to my pocket making it requiring a tougher draw...

any ideas on what knife is best for immediate drawing and employment?

Blackwater Edition Benchmade. It's pretty damn sweet, but I think I'm actually slower on the draw with it because of the spring assisted launch instead of a wrist flick. And the damn clip keeps it pretty stuck to my pocket making it requiring a tougher draw...

any ideas on what knife is best for immediate drawing and employment?
The waved Spyderco Delicas or Enduras are exceptionally fast. They deploy while leaving your pocket. Look into them.

Just got my crkt m16-14 in the mail today. This thing is ridiculous. I took back my crkt mini my tighe cause it was a bit undersized and I wanted the autolawks. Damn, the m16-14 has the autolawks but it looks like a fucking rambo knife. I may have a bit of explaining to do if/when I have to place this thing in maddogs carotid. I kinda wish I got the m16-13. I think the blade was 2cm shorter and the overall length was 4-5cm less. Its a fucking sweet knife but im not sure ill be taking this everywhere even though its only 150grams and easily fits in my pocket. Its a bit OJesque on wheels. May need a ccw for this thing.

I keep chinese throwing stars that I bought in times Square in 1986 in my glove compartment (just in case).

I have a variety of knives from Cold Steel and individual knife makers that they distribute for. Depending where I'm going, I'll throw in a boot knife (SRK or one of the others) but this is usually just backup to my Glock 23

lolz.

Just in case you gotta rambo on 8 guys huh. Glock should be sufficient.

Jim Wagner Reality Based Blade (serrations)
Jim Wagner Reality Based Blade

Only at work...

The Leatherman Tool.

I carry a telescoping baton. Easy, small, and hella painful.

Back