• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else can’t wait until Payton Tolbert gets KO’d?

I think he is ok. He might have issues when he steps up in competition. He is from a little gym. Respectfully I don' think his training partners are all that.

The guy has 9 fights as a pro, ranked #33 according to Tapology, why would he fight a Top 15?? I dont get the hate here.
People are seemingly angry for him saying skating is harder on the body than MMA. It's a fair assumption, as it's done on concrete lol.
Kid is good, fellow Nevadan, can't root against him. Just Bleed disciple who said he was most disappointed in himself when he didn't finish a fight. Kid is going to be a problem in the division if his TDD holds up, dynamite in both hands, athletic. Want to see his fight IQ tested before I jump on a hype train and of course against a more capable opponent.
I don't think a lot of 135ers are going to be lining up to fight him.

Skateboarding is harder on the body than MMA?

Ok buddy, let’s just wait till you fight someone that is even ranked and not a +1000 underdog.

I hope he gets flattened soon.
Here ! Right here - he needs a broken nose stat

I was a high level sponsored skateboarder and have been doing it for basically my whole life (close to 30 years.) I got about as good as you could get without becoming a legit professional with my name on a board, competed in competitions, and traveled and filmed video parts.

I wouldn't wish the type of pain and long standing and life changing injuries I have gone through on my worst enemy. Multiple broken bones, torn ligaments in my knee, fracture after fracture, and I even ruptured my vas deferens in my testicle that will give me problems for the rest of my life. I am not even 35 and I have a hard time squatting down and standing back up because my knees are so bad. My right ankle audibly cracks and crunches because I have no more cartilage in it. I have broken both sets of toes multiple times. I cannot run recreationally anymore. I sometimes fear the type of chronic pain may end up in one day because I see my mom who suffers from chronic back pain, and it is truly heartbreaking and terrifying to think I may go through with that.

I no longer skateboard like I used to. I will maybe once every 6 months get the itch to go to the skate park, and the skill is still there, but it is not worth getting injured anymore because you 100% will get injured. It's part of the game...

You can get seriously fucked up doing any sport at a professional or high level. It really doesn't matter what the sport is, you can get injured, however, you have to be one tough mother fucker to skateboard at a high level because you will get hurt.

The thing I've heard most about non-skaters experience with a skateboard is, "I tried it once but I fell and I said no thanks."

I don't fight MMA, but I do skate, and Payton does both. I think he's right.

Me. Kid looks almost just like me and fights so similar to me (although BJJ is my real specialty) but ALL my friends were like Jon that kid was you 10 years ago

I’m like yeah I know too bad when I was coming up they wanted to get rid of 125

2bJS4u8.gif

i have no idea what you're talking about or what it could possibly have to do with the conversation. who the fuck said anything about conquering anything? he said skateboarding is harder on the body, which is indisputably true lol
Yes you have no idea.

maybe you but not me. id much rather be punched. no punch has ever broken my femur and eye orbital at the same time. concrete has tho.
Are you falling onto a bed of nails buddeh?

Alex could literally end your life dummy.

Back