• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else can’t wait until Payton Tolbert gets KO’d?

He made a valid point, I’d rather get punched or kicked than faceplant on concrete at speed. plus he does both sports so I mean, it’s his opinion and he’s done both sides.

Does TS both skate and do MMA?

UFC champ with 3 weeks of sprawl training

ali-boulala.gif
Holy mango!

Little background story please. Who is the guy?

I'd rather take a left hook from Pereira than what this little girl went through.

since so many meathead mma fans live vicariously through mma fighters, they will never give up the delusion that mma is the most badass dangerous sport on the planet full of the toughest mother fuckers out there because that’s how they want to see themselves.

reasoning w/ them is out of the question because they’ll just call you a pussy fake fan moron.

Payton is coming for that belt. He's unstoppable..

Source.

Skateboarding is harder on the body than MMA?

Ok buddy, let’s just wait till you fight someone that is even ranked and not a +1000 underdog.

I hope he gets flattened soon.
As someone who has done MMA and never cared about skate boarding..

Skateboarding is definitely harder on the body. I know a lot more people who have serious injuries, even people paralyzed from extreme sports than combat sports.

Thinking that fighting >>>> everything in damage is naive to how fighting and other sports in general work.

Long story short, falling down when you mess up in skate boarding on a hard floor is insanely damaging. Wear and tear from MMA is not as rough usually, especially if you don't spar.

I couldn't see myself trying to skateboard on concrete and all that shit. Better have good insurance.

Jumping up and down on some stairs outside is harder than getting locked in a literal cage with a professionally trained individual who's sole purpose is to knock you the fuck out. That's what some of you people are saying in this thread. I can't man... this shit is outrageous.

Exactly…wait till Tailbutt gets in there with someone that is truly skilled….

since so many meathead mma fans live vicariously through mma fighters, they will never give up the delusion that mma is the most badass dangerous sport on the planet full of the toughest mother fuckers out there because that’s how they want to see themselves.

reasoning w/ them is out of the question because they’ll just call you a pussy fake fan moron.

And then call fighters themselves pussies if they happen to tap out, because god forbid you don't die for the respect of a basement rat

Jumping up and down on some stairs outside is harder than getting locked in a literal cage with a professionally trained individual who's sole purpose is to knock you the fuck out. That's what some of you people are saying in this thread. I can't man... this shit is outrageous.
Not that its harder to do. Im in no way saying skateboarders are BETTER than mma fighters

Just saying the injuries are potentially much worse.

At least when you get knocked out in MMA you fall on a mat.

Every skateboarder, is all fucked up from the hundreds of falls on concrete every day

Yeah I remember those guys and the Zero skateboard team with Jamie Thomas?
Has gnarly shit, big rails and stairs
I grew up on the westcoast in the 90’s so skateboarding was huge and everywhere then
bro you'd be amazed to see where skating is at now, if you haven't been keeping up with it, especially with gnarly rails. if you haven't seen nyjah huston's "need that" part or milton martinez's "demolicion" part, watch those whenever you get a chance. actual stuntmen.

Let’s see Poatan or Bones try to jump down a flight a stairs and report back, lol

bro you'd be amazed to see where skating is at now, if you haven't been keeping up with it, especially with gnarly rails. if you haven't seen nyjah huston's "need that" part or milton martinez's "demolicion" part, watch those whenever you get a chance. actual stuntmen.

Yeah I just grew up with a bunch of guys who skated
And I was always outside smoking weed and hanging so I would chill at the skatepark a lot. I only skated for a little bit when I was like 13 lol.
One dude I was friends with went pro in Canada, Russ Milligan

anyone who'd rather take a punch from sean o'malley or whatever, this dude from the baker 3 homies section wants to have a word with you.

Yeah I just grew up with a bunch of guys who skated
And I was always outside smoking weed and hanging so I would chill at the skatepark a lot. I only skated for a little bit when I was like 13 lol.
One dude I was friends with went pro in Canada, Russ Milligan
oh hell yeah dude i know russ. i mean i don't KNOW him but as a skate nerd i've seen a lot of his footage. he was really solid in the late 2000's to 2010's. lots of good parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriel Afonso Elias
Back