Who drinks Bacardi Silver???

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl

LMAO.....yeah, I have to wear my "teacher" clothes to Chuck E's....I'll save the little black thong for Dave and Busters :D
Bwahahaha.... good one girl!! D&Bs would appreciate that!!! I'm soon to be a PE/Health teacher, no thongs for me! :(

Really??? I always had a crush on my PE teachers....there is just something about them......
You got a PS2 from D&B's?? Dayam, my rat does not sound quite as exciting anymore ;)
Dont make me blush!! ;)
I am into staying fit and healthy... and i LOVE sports, so thats why i got into PE. Hey, teaching something i love and getting paid for it. Cant get better than that....

No, i think your rat is cute Do u know where we could find a pic of it? Sounds soo cute.... :) Right now, im going for an XBox.... which is 50,000 points. I'm over half way there. Like i said, my sensitivity to alcohol has its advantages... now i waste all my money on "other" things! :p

Yeah, it got deleted. Someone leaked it out on the Anti-Sherdog site, i dont wont those idiots screwing around with my pic. Anyhow, i am planning a huge meeting with all the Hawaii Sherdoggers.... so we could all hang out and party. Too bad u cant make it. We will be taking tons of pictures, so i'll post it asap. Hey, do u have a pic in this forum??... i forgot. I wanna see!!!! :)

I plan to take a lot of pictures of Hawaii and show all my bros in here. Some dont know what paradise is all about. It would be a treat for them.

Yes girl... send it my way when u find it!! ;)

Bwwaahhaahhaaa....if you could see my chest you'd know why this is funny...LOL
Hmmmmm....... and u were saying??? :)

LSG... now that pic rings a bell. Very attractive. And how humble u are too.... damn that always drives me crazy!! ;)

Back