Who drinks Bacardi Silver???

Originally posted by J-Garden
Stella Artois is kick ass belgian beer....
img_pils.gif

I personally think beer taste nasty. My favorite drink is Schmirnoff's Ice.

thats the stuff........oh yeah......

I have to confess to never having ...mixed drinks... as its generally frowned upon in bars in scotland as most pubs don't do them, also people would look at you as if you're fruitier than your drink.....

In all my years drinking in one pub, no one has asked for anything more adventurous than a bloody mary....

In fact some barstaff will look at you as though you're retarded just asking for coke in your whisky

From what I've read in this thread, I can truthfully proclaim that ShootoKing drinks like a girl. Mixed drinks only, coolers, bitch juice, fruity shit, fuck that stuff, I drink hard liquor straight. Alize too HARD??? It's only like 17 percent and it's super sweet...

Fuck I'll prove my prowess to anybody in the Vancouver area, if you want.

Bwahahahaha.... KAIN... shut the fuck up. ;) Girls love it, Shooto loves it... Girls love Shooto! ENUFF SAID!!!

Yeah I find chicks don't get as psyched when they see me crouched over in a corner, caressing the bottle like my first and final lover. :(

It's all love brah.

You drink girl drinks.

How could Alize be too strong for you? Its like orange juice. I could like chug down a whole bottle. I personally like beer the best but i need variety. When beer has lost its appeal you need something to turn too. Not drinking anything but mixed drinks is somewhat feminine but if it helps you get pussy then by all means keep it up. You must admit though they do taste pretty good but i say leave em in the cooler for the ladies, once they are all drunk you'll be glad that you did. And New hamie how have you never heard of heineken? And Mickeys should not be consumed by anyone but the homeless.

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
Panty Droppers...LMAO
Shooto and I could party together

I like anything covered in that yummy sugary syrup with a catchy name....one or two of those and I am good for the night!
Yeah, I am a CHEAP date :D
More like a dream date! Indeed.... LSG and i think alike. And yes, if u ever in Hawaii, let me know. Mixed Drinks are on me. :)

Originally posted by BrOkEnNoSe123
How could Alize be too strong for you? Its like orange juice. I could like chug down a whole bottle. I personally like beer the best but i need variety. When beer has lost its appeal you need something to turn too. Not drinking anything but mixed drinks is somewhat feminine but if it helps you get pussy then by all means keep it up. You must admit though they do taste pretty good but i say leave em in the cooler for the ladies, once they are all drunk you'll be glad that you did.
Hey, i get buzzed VERY quickly!!! I am not an Alkie, so alcohol takes its toll on me quite easily. I think its kool.... i dont have to spend a fortune to feel good. :D

Oh I definately wish I was a lightweight. It would save me 15 bucks a night for 2 6ers of that sweet pale ale.

You'd be the first person I would call!! We could blow all the $$ we saved on alcohol at the arcade or Chuck E Cheese...hee hee
Hahahaha... good call girl! Actually, we have several Chuck E Cheeses here. Very fun, and the pizza rules!!! I think i would take u to Dave and Busters.... oh my, thats like my second home now. Saving money on alcohol and getting buzzed, and using it on Arcades.... now thats life!!! :cool: :D :p

Drunk + Arcade = Fun for the whole family. Just keep the panties up at the arcade LSG, you'd be suprised how many little ones are still running around in there late at night... the last thing you need is for a ten year old to bend down and take a peak at your axe wound. ;)

Originally posted by LukeDothSucketh
Drunk + Arcade = Fun for the whole family. Just keep the panties up at the arcade LSG, you'd be suprised how many little ones are still running around in there late at night... the last thing you need is for a ten year old to bend down and take a peak at your axe wound. ;)
LSG can handle her own!!!! :)

LOL....I love Dave and Busters!! The closest one to me is in Atlanta, though ;(

I rule at Skee Ball so I make at least one trip to Chuck E's every month ....I'm saving my tickets for that giant stuffed rat in the prize window...only about 14,000 more to go ;)
Skee ball is fun!!!! D&Bs rules!!!! I just got a PS2 from there... took me 47,000 points, but i finally got it.

Damn... that must be a huge rat??? I would love to see that....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back