Who does Marquardt come in and fight in the UFC?

CutMeDanaWhite

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He looked good against Woodley and most likely wins against Saffedine...I would like see him added to the all welterweight card and fight Martin Kampmann II at welterweight.

I don't want to see him destroy Martin again, it was bad enough last time.

Ellenberger would be a cool fight.

Marquardt vs. any of the top WWs...Hendricks, Ellenberger, Koscheck, or Fitch. I'd rather not see him face Kampmann or Maia though, both of those fights were one-sided.

Ellenberger if he beats Hendricks. Though he matches up very well with all the top ww cant wait to see him in action

It's safe to say he certainly wouldn't be matched up against Kampmann

He's already beat him at MW and has looked a beast at WW

It would make more sense for him to wait and see how UFC 157 plays out, as they aren't too far apart

Marquardt vs Condit would be amazing.

He looked good against Woodley and most likely wins against Saffedine...I would like see him added to the all welterweight card and fight Martin Kampmann II at welterweight.

Kampmann would be a good fight, that I think he would win fairly easily. People still seem to think that beating Martin is a big deal, so it should shoot him towards the top half of the WW top 10.

Diaz if he loses to GSP. Give him 3 losses in a row and let him go quietly into the night.

Should have been Hendricks imo.

Still could be if both guys win their fights. Now THAT is a #1 contenders fight.

The better question is, what does Marquart do in the UFC?

He's the ww champ in SF, should he get a staright away title shot? Would he even take it?

Would Georges and Nate even fight?

I thinkhe should at least go against whomever is the #1 contender, but where does he go from there?

Would he be satisfied as a gatekeeper never intending on fighting his friend and training partner, or does one of them decide to move up?

Would he even want another crack at AS?

Strikeforce loosing it's ww division seems to throw a kink in the works for ol nate.

The better question is, what does Marquart do in the UFC?

He's the ww champ in SF, should he get a staright away title shot? Would he even take it?

Would Georges and Nate even fight?

I thinkhe should at least go against whomever is the #1 contender, but where does he go from there?

Would he be satisfied as a gatekeeper never intending on fighting his friend and training partner, or does one of them decide to move up?

Would he even want another crack at AS?

Strikeforce loosing it's ww division seems to throw a kink in the works for ol nate.

WW division is stacked, Nate should have a fight or two before getting a shot.

GSP and Nate have gone on record saying that they would fight if it was for the title.

I don't think anybody needs to see Nate fight Anderson again. If he can continue to make the weight, WW is a great division for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back