Who do you WANT to win between BJ and Rory?

I'd love to see Baby Jay and I think he can.

At the moment however I think I favour Rory slightly.

MacDonald can definitely win, but my heart and head sees BJ Penn knocking him FLUSH out, stiff KO, 2nd round!

Unfortunatly everything you said is true. This could easily turn out looking like Big foot-Fedor.
But i am positive that the first round will be dominated by BJ, and i sure hope he will finish!

I see it like that: BJ outboxes Rory in the 1st, drops him and take his back, and 30 seconds bj wins by RNC.

Sadly that is not part of BJ history at WW outside almost retired Hughes and it has not been part of his history at LW since 2008.

BJ just does not finish guys early.

I will chalk your vision of this fight up to extreme wishful thinking.

In time people will come to call Rory the greatest mixed martial artist that ever lived.

Penn is unmotivated.

BJ to motivate him and to upset rory's fans and force him to fight Eraick Siva.

I voted BJ for nostalgic reasons. It would be nice to see him rise to the occasion and beat the much bigger, younger guy. Rory's confidence is sky high right now so he definitely isn't going to make it easy on BJ to get the win.

I'm Canadian and I'm still cheering for penn, I like rory but come on its BJ Penn.

Rory. Besides believing he's a great fighter, the dude is a mystery, which makes him interesting.

I'm hoping Rory wins this fight. Rory needs to win this fight more than BJ does. This would be a huge win for Rory if he got it.

Quite surpised, thought it would be 50/50.

Rory btw.

gotta go for BJ, I like his style and hope he does well

Back