• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you want Nate to fight next? Mayweather, Pacquiao, Paul, or Conor?

I'm just intrigued by the thought of him fighting in Japan, I think he could be a monster star there, even now. Idgaf who he fights.

Not really interested in Nate fighting anyone, but an MMA fight with Jake Paul would probably be his best option. It's also Jake Paul's best option since Nate doesn't really have kicks to TDs. Mayweather and Pacquiao would both embarrass him, and the Conor fights were almost 7 years ago and would just show off how much slower they both are.

it would be great to watch him fight Floyd. That won’t happen, though. Same with Pac. We see these guys as bigger than life figures, but forget that they’re pretty small guys, like 5’5” to 5’6”, and I’m unsure if they’d really want to fight Nate at their age. Not sure if Nate can cut to 155lbs, either.

The Jake Paul fight would be fun. Conor 3.

None of them would have a problem with Nate, even at their current age. There is levels to boxing.

Jake Paul. He'll make money and won't get outclassed (like he will against Pac and Floyd) and I don't care about Conor trilogy - it's 6 years too late.

it would be great to watch him fight Floyd. That won’t happen, though. Same with Pac. We see these guys as bigger than life figures, but forget that they’re pretty small guys, like 5’5” to 5’6”, and I’m unsure if they’d really want to fight Nate at their age. Not sure if Nate can cut to 155lbs, either.

The Jake Paul fight would be fun. Conor 3.
Tf? Pacquiao would absolutely murder nate even at 50

None of them would have a problem with Nate, even at their current age. There is levels to boxing.

Tf? Pacquiao would absolutely murder nate even at 50

So book it. I recall the boxing forum scoffing at the idea of Holyfield losing to Vitor. “Levels to this shit, bro.” Yeah, alright. Have Manny, who looks about 60, fight Nate.

Nate vs Conor III in MMA about the only fight I'd be interested in. Don't see the point in Nate fighting Mayweather or Paq and certainly not Jake Paul. There's a really good chance he humiliates himself in that fight, at least with Pac or Mayweather he has some size and there's no real shame in losing to an all time great in boxing, even if they are in their 40's.

If he could get Floyd to fight him that would be the most interesting and probably make the most money. Hope it wouldnt be one of those lame exhibition bouts though.
Seeing him fight Paul in MMA would also be entertaining

Nate is probably signing up to lose to Paul.

What makes you think that? He would be a clear underdog, and rightfully so.

Nate wouldn't have to worry about kicks or wrestling.

Nate has an iron chin and I think he can stay fresh as Paul fades.

Nate can win a decision and we saw some surprising power as he had the champion, Leon, wobbled and basically out on his feet.

He's retirement age for a fighter. I think he needs a golden parachute. Take whatever pays the most for the least risk and get out.

In most cases I would expect that not to be the UFC, but Nate vs Conor 3 may be the biggest payday available to him and possibly the lowest risk.

Jake Paul won't take that fight IMO....at least not in MMA. He likes mismatches. I expect him to fight weak journeymen for a while or very old/shot MMA guys who won't threaten him with their ground games. Nate is still too much of a threat if they end up on the ground.

Nate can win a decision and we saw some surprising power as he had the champion, Leon, wobbled and basically out on his feet.
Nate had a few seconds of glory against Edwards in a fight he was otherwise dominated in. If Nate were a natural MW and maybe 5 years younger, a boxing match with Paul would be intriguing. Though I think prime Nick would be even better.

Jake Paul won't take that fight IMO....at least not in MMA. He likes mismatches. I expect him to fight weak journeymen for a while or very old/shot MMA guys who won't threaten him with their ground games. Nate is still too much of a threat if they end up on the ground.

Jake already offered the fight to Nate.

Jake already offered the fight to Nate.
I rarely agree with Bisping, but I agree with his "all smoke and mirrors" assessment on that. Besides, why is Jake calling out someone two weight sizes smaller?

Conor 3 in boxing might be interesting.

Back