Who do you think Michael Chandler will end up fighting first?

Probably Dan Hooker or Gaethje
Hooker makes the least sense.
An opponent with reach that defends takedowns well, scrambles back up relentlessly, has a solid ground game when forced to grapple and has fought much higher level opposition during the past couple of years is possibly the worst match up for Chandler in the whole division, bar Tony.

RDA would beat chandler.

Possibly, I think Chandler has declined more than RDA has but Chandler looks like a difficult match up for RDA as he has better wrestling/clinch and has more striking power. I think it would be a close fight regardless of who wins.

I think RDA is a tougher fight for Chandler than a lot of the top 10 though. I feel like Dustin, Hooker, Felder and possibly Gaethje(though I think Chandler vs Gaethje could be a quick one-sided win for either guy) would be easier match ups for Chandler due to their grappling not being as good.

Either RDA or Gaethje are the most logical options

Another reason the fight makes sense, they both found similar success in another promotion before going into the UFC.
Exactly who do you think has the better pre UFC resume? I think Chandler has a better name list but Justin was undefeated and a few title defence so that’s gotta count for something.

Hooker picks chandler apart
Gaethje koes chandler
RDA submits chandler

<36>

Is Ben Askren still on the roster, or was he cut? I would like to see that fight.

Exactly who do you think has the better pre UFC resume? I think Chandler has a better name list but Justin was undefeated and a few title defence so that’s gotta count for something.
Going into UFC Chandler had the better resume, and yes being undefeated counts for something - it's what made the matchmaking interesting for Gaethje vs the top of the division when he came into the UFC.

Back