Who do you think in the UFC that can NEVER be submitted

Everyone can get submitted under the right circumstances.

Nobody honestly, anybody can be submitted...but Bendo has been in some pretty tough situations and gotten out of them...

I'd say Maia or BJ. But really, anyone can be subbed given the right circumstances, especially if they are tired and hurt already.

Rich Franklin. Come on guys, not even the Michael Jordan of BJJ can tap him out

Bocek v Danzig showed it can happen to anyone if they're rocked enough.

But probably Werdum and Vinny, they would just let it break

i can`t see diego sanchez getting submitted in mma

We have page after page of names of fighters, but everybody can be submitted at any time. You can't use the word NEVER. You have to say something like probably won't be or something like that.

Anyone can be submitted, and I am sure all have been submitted in training or have them roll with Buchecha.

I bet Buchecha's the only guy you know... there are so many better examples to use than him.

Bendo is my number 1 pick. He used to get himself in all sorts of terrible positions submission wise but would always escape or hold on despite being in spots that most other people would tap to. Now that he seems to be more patient and less reckless I doubt we'll see him get in similar situations and even if he does well...

Frank Mir, after what happened to Big Nog doubt anyone will even try to submit him even if Mir gets rocked badly.

barnett will be the one who does it.
he practically got nog in 2 submissions.

but mir is the scariest submission guy. might not be a better bjj artist but in mma he can submit anyone

roger gracie is the guy that wont get subbed. hes in the ufc now that strikeforce is moved right?

Back