Who do you think in the UFC that can NEVER be submitted

I have a really fucking tough time imagining Nate Diaz getting submitted. I just don't see it ever happening. Same goes for Werdum

Werdum, Anderson, Frankie Edgar.

Sherk has a RIDICULOUS neck. Yes that needed to be in all caps. The guillotine attempts that Dunham had on him were very deep. Goldie even fucked up and said "AND ITS ALL OVER" a few times, thinking that Sherk had went to sleep.

Thick necks FTW.

ROFL this. "AND IT IS ALL...no, he escaped, Joe!"

Never say never, but I don't foresee anyone submitting Rousey anytime soon.

I have a really fucking tough time imagining Nate Diaz getting submitted. I just don't see it ever happening. Same goes for Werdum

It happened. But it was a long time ago, so I don't see it happening again.
20101215011928_francadiaz.JPG

No one really.. I dont think there is such a thing as someone who cant be submitted. Thats like saying you cant get knocked out. These guys are all human after all.

I bet Buchecha's the only guy you know... there are so many better examples to use than him.

He is probably the only one who can sub Werdum, even then it would be unlikely. Don't think even RG would be able to do it now, but you never know.

barnett will be the one who does it.
he practically got nog in 2 submissions.

but mir is the scariest submission guy. might not be a better bjj artist but in mma he can submit anyone

roger gracie is the guy that wont get subbed. hes in the ufc now that strikeforce is moved right?

Mir can sub anybody in MMA? is that a joke?

Palhares comes to mind, body type,strenght and techniek. Hard to sub a guy like that

Pure grappling...I can think of a few guys. But once you take MMA as a whole, anyone can be submitted.

Example: a BJJ whiz like Maia may never give you an arm in a certain position in a pure grappling match but if you are pounding away at him with strikes, he may give up an arm to defend against your striking....hence, your striking has placed this BJJ whiz in a position he would have never given you originally.

BJ Penn already submitted in the fight with GSP. He quit when he wasn't even fighting, that's a straight up submission.

Back