Who do you think in the UFC that can NEVER be submitted

tapping to strikes is the same as a submission

getting choked out is the same as KO though in my opinion, Bendo didn't tap he was put out cold who cares if it's from a choke or punch

Dave Herman, because BJJ doesn't work on Dave Herman.

Definitely surprising.
Thanks for the gif, i watched the whole fight specifically for the result; even though i knew what was going to happen, it still surprised the hell out of me.

Been watching him since WEC I've thought Ben was going to sleep so many times :icon_chee Obviously he's not the same fighter he was but still seems crazy to seem choked out.

anyone could be submitted. anyone knocked onto queer street is liable to go down without the wits to defend a sub

yea if you include those kinds of subs, the answer is that anyone can get subbed

if you include that, then you prob have to go with guys who always win, like jones, georges, anderson, junior etc.

if you just mean guys who wont get subbed w/o being rocked, then look to the great grapplers or wrestlers with elite sub defense like maia, georges, kos, rashad, etc.

i dont see lotsof guys getting subbed anymore

It can happen to anyone, I don't think anyone thought we'd see Big Nog get submitted, but he did.

First that came to mind was Sean Sherk. BJ is right there too, Chris Lytle, almost any high level bjj guy that comes to MMA.

Frank Mir, after what happened to Big Nog doubt anyone will even try to submit him even if Mir gets rocked badly.

I think that's more the perfect example that anybody can be submitted. Seriously, Big Nog would have been on everybody's list if that fight didn't happened.

It can happen to anyone, I don't think anyone thought we'd see Big Nog get submitted, but he did.

I absolutely agree with you. Also Fedor escaped from a lot of subs and just looked invincible in Big Nog's guard but we all know what happened against Werdum... Anyone can get subbed.

although, it's interesting to note that fitch has the highest submission defense in the UFC. I think 34-35 sub attempts were done on fitch and all were unsuccessful. Which is damn impressive

I agree. Even tho Fitch got submitted before... it is not easy at all. I would say that he is one of the toughest to submit if not the toughest.

Diaz bros, they give up there back to stand up, it's crazy!

Also vinny, unless you gas him maybe

Maia. Vinny can get submitted by Jones, via hellow to face + guillotine.

Back