Opinion Who do you think Biden would pick as Secretary of State if he wins?

You see with propaganda you don’t even have to prove yourself, you just have to get people to hear it. The onus is on the accuser to prove their accusation. Go do your homework

Well then, Kamala has all the right in the world to disprove and file for defamation against Tulsi.

If he gets the presidency, who would you want to be his secretary of state? I'm not really worried about a Biden administration(not murrican)but guy doesn't look like he's in control upstairs and Kamala is evil personified. I guess the secretary of state is going to run things. Any candidates so far?
Xi Jinping

Are you really Japanese and think that democracts are the scary party?

Not really hahah Am nope.. And hah... I am not Japanese.

But I think I am turning Javanese.

"EJACULATE LIFE"

HAHAHAH good one

The era of President Biden shall see a lot of immigrants from the Heavies.

Things are about to change around here, and war roomers better get used to it.

Biden and Trump Era will be like the Machida Era.

Then why the hell Michelle kept asking to "bring back our girls" a couple of years back?

They Need em girls for Joe Biden to Sniff Sniff.

They rescued em from Epstein before they strangle him using Michelles Panties..

Hillary_Clinton_la_3480655b.jpg

It will either be someone who has paid into the system for years like it was with Hillary or the first openly-gay, progressive, albino midget who identifies as a spork to check the boxes of firsts and show tolerance.

Well then, Kamala has all the right in the world to disprove and file for defamation against Tulsi.
Or how about you just look it up yourself and post your findings? Kamala is responsible for getting cameras on cops. You’ve got one unfounded instance where she “blocked evidence” - just post evidence. Tulsi is a fraud and her voting to not impeach trump is a far bigger indictment of her morality than what you’re suggesting

since both know you won’t fact check because that’s not the way propaganda works, here:
https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/aug/01/were-tulsi-gabbards-attacks-kamala-harris-record-c/
now you won’t respond and you’ll go on to eat up the next bs and spread it as fact because you’re a whore.

So, whore, what makes Kamala evil now?

Last edited:
I thought Tony Blinken and Michèle Flournoy were the favorites for it?

Or how about you just look it up yourself and post your findings? Kamala is responsible for getting cameras on cops. You’ve got one unfounded instance where she “blocked evidence” - just post evidence. Tulsi is a fraud and her voting to not impeach trump is a far bigger indictment of her morality than what you’re suggesting

since both know you won’t fact check because that’s not the way propaganda works, here:
https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/aug/01/were-tulsi-gabbards-attacks-kamala-harris-record-c/
now you won’t respond and you’ll go on to eat up the next bs and spread it as fact because you’re a whore.

So, whore, what makes Kamala evil now?

Settle down, Kamala, you cunt.

Blinken, Rice, Coons, Power, or Flournoy

Coons openly asked for it.

I have been wanting an actual FSO to be SecState for years. But, Blinken rubs me the wrong way.

I think it's because at State he drafted sanctions against other countries like Iran and China. Then, he became a consultant taking money teaching clients how to bypass these sanctions.

Back