Opinion Who do you think Biden would pick as Secretary of State if he wins?

<mma4>

Guy's a warrior.
I’d actually prefer him to be in an economic position. So we can all get that UBI for when the robots take over a lot of our jobs.

I’ve actually seen delivery robots wandering some of the streets in LA. Maybe they are picking up trash. Not sure,, but the robots have arrived

Then why the hell Michelle kept asking to "bring back our girls" a couple of years back?

Lol your OP was an utter fail and your thoughts are brain dead nonsense. You’re so off the wall you think trump and his crew are some moral people.

Lol your OP was an utter fail and your thoughts are brain dead nonsense. You’re so off the wall you think trump and his crew are some moral people.
Where are you getting that? I'm sorry people online and irl are mean to you but I'm asking a legitmate question and you're trying to derail this thread with your TDS.

If he gets the presidency, who would you want to be his secretary of state? I'm not really worried about a Biden administration(not murrican)but guy doesn't look like he's in control upstairs and Kamala is evil personified. I guess the secretary of state is going to run things. Any candidates so far?
I don’t like Kamala Harris either but “evil personified” is a huge stretch. She’s just a typical political hack, nothing more nothing less. Maybe you’re triggered by the fact she’s a woman or a minority, or both.

I don’t like Kamala Harris either but “evil personified” is a huge stretch. She’s just a typical political hack, nothing more nothing less. Maybe you’re triggered by the fact she’s a woman or a minority, or both.
Her fakeass laugh when she's drawing a blank rustles the shit out of me. That and she's a minority.

If he gets the presidency, who would you want to be his secretary of state? I'm not really worried about a Biden administration(not murrican)but guy doesn't look like he's in control upstairs and Kamala is evil personified. I guess the secretary of state is going to run things. Any candidates so far?
How is Kamala evil personified? What? Lol...

As neo-conservative as humanly possible.. probably Kissinger. (Hillarys favourite)

Tulsi would be my dream choice but no chance of that. I predict Susan Rice or someone centrist.
Tulsi didn’t even vote to impeach trump while even Romney the previous GOP presidential candidate did. She has zero moral compass and is a grifter. Zzzz stop watching JRE

10133056.jpg

Back