Who do you rank higher P4P all-time Frankie or Cruz?

?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Cruz wins

McCall
Benavidez x2
Bowles
Jorgensen
Demetrius
Faber x2
Mizugaki
Dillashaw (controversial)

Losses

Faber
Cody
Cejudo

Frankie wins

Deividas
Jim
Griffin
Fisher
Franca
Bocek
Sherk
Penn x2 (1st controversial) - not including 3rd fight since BJ was completely washed and not a top fighter
Maynard
Aloe Vera
Cub x2
Mendes
Faber
Yair
Stephens
Munhoz (controversial)

Losses

Gray
Benson x2 (controversial)
Aldo x2
Ortega
Max
KZ

Draw - Gray

Many thought he beat Benson in the rematch too. Frankie is one of the few fighters in history to have top 10 wins in 3 divisions.

113279368.jpg.0.jpg

Frankie isn't much bigger than him which is insanity

depends. how much does cruz weigh in at for his commentary?

Nothing against Dom of course, he really shined at 135. Just a different approach to careers I guess.

Frankie. LW is/was a established div unlike BW. Always one of the toughest divs. And they're about the same size I'd say. Winning LW belts as a BW is a gangster move.

Only one way to find out
tenor.gif

I'd edge Cruz by a fanny hair currently, but not confidently.

Overall Frankie just achieved more. A defending LW champ, top 3 FW for quite a while and currently a top 10 BW.
He was also undersized during his entire career, most current day bantams are bigger than him.

Cruz was amazing during his prime and has a good claim being BW Goat, but his career remains a big 'what if' due to his long shelf time and injuries.

Frankie and I'm as big of a Cruz fan as someone can be at this point.

tenor.gif

EdgarslamsMaynard_medium.gif

Edgar fought, successfully, at his walk around( basically) ...and for quite sometime. He also came to fight - ballgame over.

Edgar, definitely. Cruz possessed greater natural talent and, if he had been consistently active at the highest level for at least another few years in the period following 2011, then I think it is arguable that - given his existing WEC and early UFC record - he would have established a legacy as one of the most accomplished fighters of all time. His skillset, fight IQ and style were just so good. Sadly, however, his career was derailed by injuries.

P4P, Frankie.

But Cruz is the greatest BW ever or atleast top 3. Id say Cruz.

Do you have Frankie top 10 P4P all-time?

I'm not sure I ever think in top tens all time. I don't see the difference between number 4 and number 7 in lists that arent hard facts.

He's on the periphery of that list I'd think just because of his losses to Aldo.

Cruz has too many long periods of inactivity for me. He fought guys who were in the wrong weight class or simply weren't on par with Frankie's competition. It's subjective for sure.

I'll brainstorm one quick.

In no particular order Jon Jones Khabib Anderson Silva Fedor GSP Mighty Mouse Amanda Nunez Connor Aldo Stipe

That's just a quick random. I think it gets kind of arbitrary after the top 5. Had Frankie beat Bendo, Max, or Aldo my opinion is different

I'd give Frankie the edge, but not by too much.

Back