Who do you rank higher P4P all-time Frankie or Cruz?

?

• Total voters
Only one way to find out
tenor.gif

I'd edge Cruz by a fanny hair currently, but not confidently.

This is wasted on so many people here.

A prime cruz vs prime Frankie match up at 145 could have been great.
Crazy to think Frankie was the champ at 155
Cruz at 135 and cruz was the bigger man

Cruz. Guy was clearly ahead of his time and his record is fantastic.

Frankie was always edging out wins just barely.

Cruz. Guy was clearly ahead of his time and his record is fantastic.

Frankie was always edging out wins just barely.

Penn 1 and Munhoz are the only Frankie wins he "edged out barely"

Dom went to a split with JoeB and barely edged out TJ and that fight was as close as any I've seen in general along with Frankie/Gray draw

Frankie pretty easily, but Dom is my BW goat for now, just barely.

The fact that Edgar is probably smaller than Dom and won a belt at 2 divisions higher while defending it several times makes this him and its not even close.

Frankie faced (and beat) a lot scarier guys than Cruz did IMO.

Frankie by a landslide. He was a natural BW that got a belt and defended it in a division 2 weight classes above him, and from that point he only lost fights in close decisions that could have gone either way.

That 2nd Bendo fight I don't think he lost either since it was razor close and you can make a solid case for Edgar winning. Too bad losing to Aldo both times (albeit Aldo in his prime) puts him down somewhat on the GOAT list and even if Edgar stayed at LW the competition in that division would catch up and even dwarf him sooner or later.

I'd argue that Edgar would even be above Khabib P4P wise since Edgar was defending that belt against guys that had 20+ lb advange against him.

Where do you have Frankie all-time P4P? Top 10?

I can't tell you. I don't really do p4p lists to be honest, but If I did, I'd have frankie above Dom just because he has more top wins than Dom across more divisions and with more finishes, all while being pretty much garden gnome sized.

frankie has won across 3 divisions. he was undersized at 155 and beat penn twice, then had that great maynard trilogy and arguably won those bendo fights

cruz had a higher peak imo. if he wasnt injured for 5 years he'd have 5+ defenses and be in goat talks more often.

i favor cruz in all-time rankings but frankie has accomplished a lot

Im gonna say Cruz. I think the TJ win edges Frankies Penn win (which only the second should count IMO)

Back