Who do you believe was the real mastermind in TKDR?

Bruce Wayne

Yup, it was all him. He wanted to make Batman the good guy again, but still be able to retire and nail a hot broad with excellent flexibility and a penchant for skin-tight body suits.

"still to pissed to vote because bane went out like a bitch"

Not every bad guy gets a 25 minute death-scene monologue prosing about why they did what they did and how similar the hero really is to the villain.

Just try to accept that it was a terrible ending and get over it.

Just try to accept that just because YOU didn't like how it ended, doesn't make it a terrible ending.

I'd say they were both responsible on an equal level. While Talias motivation seemed to be revenge against Bruce and fulfilling her father's mission, the whole idea with a gigantic nuclear bomb does sound a lot more like Bane's idea. Besides, it wasnt like Bane was the 'muscle' who just executed the plan, she was integral to the whole execution as well in her role.

And yes, Bane's death was somewhat weak.

That movie needed about 30 more minutes of Michael Caine close-ups where he's tearing up/crying.

meh,...none of them were masterminds. bring back the joker.
Bring back mafia Joker
bada bing bada boom

6QuTw.jpg

Maybe Martin Scorsese should direct the next Batman reboot.
What do you think?

Talia.

I didn't like the ending of this film at all. Such an anticlimax. I get that they wanted to have an ending that wrapped things up or whatever, but it felt kind of cheesy tbh.

You take that back! Batman cheesy? CHEESY?

CHEESY?!

Okay it was cheesy.

I don't think she was the mastermind. So what if she held the detonater? So what if Bane loved her? I don't see any evidence that she was the mastermind. Perhaps a co-conspirator, that is most likely. But do you really think a chick would come up with some master plan all by herself? Unlikely. Just because she was that dudes daughter doesn't mean she's some genius.

Uppity woman. Plan a sandwich why don't you?

Nolan's plan to get my moneys with this shit chapter worked, so i guess it's him the mastermind behind all

I used to hate how bane died, but in a way it's refreshing seeing a main guy randomly die. Why does it always have to so dramatic. The problem was cat woman's stupid dialogue. I get that she's an annoying douche bag, but even those types would be more serious in a war situation.

If we're going that route then clearly David Goyer needs to be brought to justice. Rough justice.

Anal justice.

It wasn't a shit chapter. It was still far ahead of any other super hero movie.

Any movie with the batpod automatically makes it the worst film ever.

i have no idea what this thread is about but i voted anyway for #2

Option 5 Ras Alghul was subconsciously controlling his daughter and bane from beyond the grave :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil

Ras Al Ghul is immortal. His methods supernatural.

They should have done the Lazarus Pit/Talia luvs Batman storyline(although, im not a big fan of forcing love angles in movies) instead of this one. Hell even Arkham City made better use of it.

Talia was basically the true Al Ghul/leader of the league of shadows. Just like the reveal in Begins where you find out who the true leader is at the end. This was part of Nolan's intentional symmetry of the trilogy.

HA! Thats the best "duh" explanation turning me away from "co-master mind" vs Talia THE master mind actually.

Makes perfect sense.

Edit: while I didn't think the ending Terrible, it was a high dissapointment given the "potential" and epic slow-burn buildup of how badass Bane was. He just drops off screen mostly after plucking Bruce into a "jail."

Back