• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who disgraced himself the most with a single act in the octagon?

tenor.gif

I just love how his reaction and processing time is so slow he has the time to look down and see what’s happening and how fucked he is by that takedown, but still not stop hopping forward or throwing that weird little push punch

You're seriously trying to argue that what Daley did was worse?

Benoit just TKO'd a guy then kicked him in the balls.

If the Texas commission wasn't a total joke he would have been DQ'd for that shit.

Just like the guy who did the senton bomb of the back of his KO'd opponent recently was DQ'd after the fact by the CSAC despite still being in "fight mode."

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/3/27/...t-drew-chatman-following-lfa-36-back-flip-mma

You're seriously trying to argue that a kick to the ass is comparable to a sucker punch to the face?

maybe he's referring to the Jason High situation a few years back
Jason+High+Pushes+the+Referee+-+UFC+Fight+Night+Albuquerque.gif

Ban this dude for life but do nothing when Conor jumps inside the cage, pushes the ref and then throws a dolly at the bus.
I mean... I know why this all happens but it's just so disgusting that I can't get over it.
Dana should be asked this question during every press conference.

Gerard Gordeau purposefully blinding a man only to be heel hooked.

Good call TS. definitely Starnes. Anybody that shit themselves is slightly ahead of him in the rankings

Brock spitting around the cage and yelling at Mir after beating him down on the biggest event to date, then, was probably the only time the sport as a whole got embarrassed. Remember there being silence among fans. "Who can beat this guy down" topics. Coors Light was a nice touch tho.

What about KOS faking the knee strike vs. Daley.

The knee didn't even love tap him...

Bitch move.

Shinya Aoki breaking that one guy's arm then flipping him off was pretty bad.

Back