• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who disgraced himself the most with a single act in the octagon?

BJ Penn to the death Georges and quitting between round... I have nothing against fighter quitting in fight but if you call your opponent a front runner and a quitter and then proceed to quit between round you are a disgrace
BJ didn't quit. His corner threw in the towel. It was his brother's call. A good call too.

Maybe I have a different approach to the term disgraced but I thought most times people disgraced themselves it was by how they acted after the fight. For example Colbys post fight speech after the Maia fight, that's what I consider disgracing oneself. Or MVP and his pokemon celebration, that one guy doing a flip off of his KO'd opponent, Tito digging a grave, Usman talking his 30% bullshit, Yoel going off about Gay Jesus etc. Those were all truly disgraceful cause they reveal how low these men are willing to stoop.
Also moments like Silva being KO'd while taunting or Garbrandt flipping off Dillashaw after round one only to be knocked down and out, having him yell in his face right after. Can't blame TJ, Cody deserved it after what he did there.
How do you not know that Yoel was saying Don’t forget Jesus?

Poop girl or maybe Dennis Hallman showing some sack in the wrong way.

Wow, I not only forgot about that piece of shit blood spitting guy, but I also forgot about Samman dying....what a feels post

let this be a reminder that addiction can strike and destroy anyone. Even a jacked hansom UFC fighter.
Shit, this guy died?

I watched TUF 17 not too long ago and didn't recognize him with the long hair in that gif.

Just googled it. Died from a drug overdose. Damn, that's fkin sad.

Shit, this guy died?

I watched TUF 17 not too long ago and didn't recognize him with the long hair in that gif.

Just googled it. Died from a drug overdose. Damn, that's fkin sad.

Yep been a while now prolly couple years.

RIP

Justin-Kish.png

Who are these two?

BJ didn't quit. His corner threw in the towel. It was his brother's call. A good call too.

garbage excuses he didnt answer the referee call to fight for the 5th round THEN his brother threw the towel

Betche taunting Holly right before Holly kicked her in the head has to be top 5.

I mean, he elected not to respond. The video/audio is quite clear. That's absolutely giving up. No shame because he had nothing left.

ronda-rousey-dont-shake-hands.gif

Don't forget the cupcake gif when she smashed cats face into the mat getting up after the bell

Ping spitting at Rivera’s corner

Babalu holding that choke until Heath went out cause he was mad at something he said

Timmeh complaining about a back injury immediately after getting spanked by Randy

Guillard trying to fight Clementi after getting choked out by him after the fight was over

Lesnar throwing his little WWE tantrum after beating Mir

The guy that pushed the ref cause he was angry with the stoppage

Bisping's knee to a downed opponent among other things

Alvarez not far off either

Back