• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who disgraced himself the most with a single act in the octagon?

I'll try and rewatch later. But I thought his corner f*cked around globbing vaseline on his face and left the stool as they exited the ring. Then McCarthy sat him down to examine/ have the crap wiped off his face before finally getting dude to actually answer the bell. Everyone was in the wrong, but no one more so than Romero's team.

That's false as well. It wasn't Yoel's corner that put vaseline on him, it was the UFC's appointed cutman.

2yvl7yd.jpg
some people actually blame Maia for that fight being shit. Unbelievable.

Without a doubt it was Silva's clowning.

The Maia fight, and others. Then he basically clowned away his title to Weidman. It was a disgrace.

That, and Paul Daley's punch after the bell.

Starnes actually didn't disgrace himself imo. He had a legit reason to do what he did

I've heard him list three different things at different times (I'm sure it was a combination of all of them), and not one of them would be a "legitimate reason" for his behavior that night. Not one. The ones I've heard him say:

1. I wanted out of my contract - then don't take the fight. don't even show up.
2. Dana said mean things about me - way to prove him right.
3. Fighters don't get what they deserve - he specifically mentioned health insurance here - something that was already in the works and which was announced by the UFC like a week or two after his fight

If there's a fourth reason I don't know about (entirely possible), I'd be interested to hear it, but none of the three stated reasons excuse his behavior.

Bisping spitting on Rivera's corner was weak.

Ronda not shaking Tate's hand was also weak.

Personally, I think Conor running from Nate over 10 times in what many call "the greatest fight in UFC history" was despicable.

Back