Who DIDN'T deserve a title reign?

His heel run being Ziggler's muscle was really weak.

I don't think Big E needed to be a heel, just to be more serious. Having what amounts to a comedy act isn't a good look.
It's hard for him to be taken serious with that goofy face.

His heel run being Ziggler's muscle was really weak.

I don't think Big E needed to be a heel, just to be more serious. Having what amounts to a comedy act isn't a good look.

It's hard for him to be taken serious with that goofy face.

New Day needed to die to help push Big E. At least one of the members, possibly 2 should've gone heel. So many options available with E either staying face against one or both of his old team, or turning him heel against both or one of them would've done him good.

Personally seeing, him get a big head with the belt and shitting on the other two over stupid shit like pancakes as the reason for splitting would've been fun for me.

Jinder, very odd choice during a stagnate time in WWE.

Balor, The Demon was the lamest thing they produced in a while, he looked like a cyber-goth and if Lio Rush's story is correct about Balor then he is a bit of a virtue signalling cunt to boot.

Balor, The Demon was the lamest thing they produced in a while, he looked like a cyber-goth and if Lio Rush's story is correct about Balor then he is a bit of a virtue signalling cunt to boot.
The Demon wasn't a WWE creation. Balor had been doing it for years.

They were big on expansion into India at the time and Jinder was the SD champ before it moved to Fox.

They were big on expansion into India at the time and Jinder was the SD champ before it moved to Fox.
I give a little credit to Vince for making Jinder the champ simply because at the time you had the same 4 or so guys going after the belt, and everybody assumed it was going to be Randy as champ.

His reign was too long, and sucked, but at least it was someone new.

Back