Who DIDN'T deserve a title reign?

Just about anyone who held the WHC. Ziggler, Del Rio, Mark Henry and all those folks.

Miz, Dolph, Warrior, Jericho, Lex, Yoko,Swagger, Jinder, Diesel, Kane.

Sgt Slaughter. He only got the belt for cheap heat and his Mania main event sucked. Mr. Perfect should've been the transitional champion.

Big Show was one that never needed the belt and never had ant great runs.
Totally agree about Big Show.

I both agree and disagree with Slaughter and Hennig.

Slaughter should have had a run in the 80's. His title run was pure cheap heat, but they had to get the title off of Warrior, and Vince loves his evil foreigner/traitor gimmick.

Hennig was, excuse the pun, Perfect for the midcard in WWF. Vince was still in love with the muscle heads/cartoon characters when Curt was there.

Hennig SHOULD have gone to the NWA/WCW instead and had multiple title reigns there. His AWA title reign was decent considering the people he had to work with.

Miz, Dolph, Warrior, Jericho, Lex, Yoko,Swagger, Jinder, Diesel, Kane.
Agree with most of your list.

I think Warrior beating Hogan was the right call.

I've got no problem with Jericho being champ, but 1st unified was a bit of a stretch.

Luger is a weird case. I think his run as WCW champ was badly timed, and having Race as his manager made no sense. I do however think he should have got a run earlier in his career because for a while he was super over, but Flair didn't want to do the job.

Totally agree about Big Show.

I both agree and disagree with Slaughter and Hennig.

Slaughter should have had a run in the 80's. His title run was pure cheap heat, but they had to get the title off of Warrior, and Vince loves his evil foreigner/traitor gimmick.

Hennig was, excuse the pun, Perfect for the midcard in WWF. Vince was still in love with the muscle heads/cartoon characters when Curt was there.

Hennig SHOULD have gone to the NWA/WCW instead and had multiple title reigns there. His AWA title reign was decent considering the people he had to work with.

Am I in a slumber or did Curt Henning hold the WCW world title? I was trying to recant on it, I thought he definitely did.

Big Show was one that never needed the belt and never had ant great runs.
It was in his contract when he first signed in 99 that he had to be WWF champion before the end of the year. Also why he was in the main event of WM2000.

Another reason why I always hated MITB contracts.

Already devaluing the titles with weak champions, but the way they win it devalues it even further.
It was cool when Edge did it. Mainly because it was clever and original. And he was ready for it. But it has been waaaay played out now. Has anyone cashed out at a clever time only to get their ass kicked, that would be great.

It was cool when Edge did it. Mainly because it was clever and original. And he was ready for it. But it has been waaaay played out now. Has anyone cashed out at a clever time only to get their ass kicked, that would be great.
Corbin lost his cash in if I remember correctly.

Didn't Russo's dumbass ever write himself to have the belt ?

Jeff Jarrett
JBL
Jack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Alberto Del Rio
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
Jinder Mahal
Bray Wyatt
Seth Rollins

Corbin lost his cash in if I remember correctly.

He did. I think Cena interfered.

Cena lost his cash-in when Big Show caused a DQ.
Then Cena "overcame the odds" to beat Sandow when Sandow tried to cash in on him.
Strowman also failed to cash in when Brock interfered and the HIAC match was just ... over.

Money in the Bank needs to stop as a PPV and become a specialty match when the circumstances allow it.

It's lost its shine.

RR winner getting a shot at Mania has also gotten old IMO

Kane. His 98 win was just to pop a rating with Austin winning it back. His other runs were trash.

Vinnie Mac
Great Khali

I'm having a moment, who is the Rich referred to in OP?

Back