who did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightintheFace

Reportintheface
Reaction score
who the fuck deleted the babies thread? Nobody was doing any fucking thing wrong. Who was the pissant with a personal vendetta against me that fucked it up for everyone?

ok that really sucks.

Nobody was doing a single fucking thing wrong. There was absolutely no fucking justification for removing that thread. At most, it should have been moved but even that would have been stupid. Somebody better fucking own up to this.

If nothing else, it should have been archived because Karebear and RITF were in it and not flaming each other...

como pudieron borrar ese threaddddddd!! era lindo ver las fotos de los chichissss :( que mal! :(

Originally posted by Inha Alistaja
Whoever did it: THANK YOU!
earlier today I made a thread entitled:
Who leaves? Hendog420 or a whopper meal with super size fries?" I want someone to logically answer why that thread is still here and the babies thread is gone.

we weren't even post whoring. every pic had conversation as well.

everybody likes babies.. they shouldn't remove it...

That thread gave me a way to release all of this new energy I have after hearing the good news.

I didn't do it, but if you want I can bring you a box of tissues and some midol, you fucking vagina.

Hmm, that thread was the only thing taking flamers away from my post.

Damn those resposible to hell for deleting the Babies thread!!!

Originally posted by Spencikiss
I didn't do it, but if you want I can bring you a box of tissues and some midol, you fucking vagina.
how about you explain why something like that would be done, completely outside the realm of rules? Or at least admit you're making shit up because you have some issue with me.

Originally posted by Spencikiss

ROFLMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back