Social War Room Lounge Thread #322 The Nexus will be your friend, accept it deep inside of your existence

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't think I was racist either, but I had this guy from my cellphone company call me up offering me an out-of-the-blue big discount on my cellphone bill. 30% off, special promotion. I was quite excited, but then his thick indian accent registered in my head and my mind went straight to "it's a scam". So I hung up.

To this day I still feel like a chump paying that extra 30% every God-damned month when that guy could have saved me some benjamins if I wasn't so damn racist.

<mma1>

Diddy is named 77 times in Tupac Shakur murder documents after gangster Duane 'Keefe D' Davis accused him of paying $1million for the hit​

Court documents say Tupac murder suspect implicated Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs in killing

it's been quite the year for the diddler

Ì am a huge racist.
Its known

what was we talking about?

You guys lol. There's got to be a statute of limitations on some of these. Leave him alone on this one
We only bring it up still because he'll complain to the mods about his reputation on Sherdog being tarnished (despite "ignoring" us).

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
I edited the post a bit. Please see the other link. It was really egregious what happened to them.
It's the same ol story over and over and over. Treaties either completely disregarded outright, or at some point in the past when it became too inconvenient. Here, sign this paper at gun point saying we'll pay you for all this stuff you don't want to give us. I mean, we say we'll pay but.... we won't......

It's the same ol story over and over and over. Treaties either completely disregarded outright, or at some point in the past when it became too inconvenient. Here, sign this paper at gun point saying we'll pay you for all this stuff you don't want to give us. I mean, we say we'll pay but.... we won't......
Indeed. It's long past due but it looks like there'll be some justice for some people in the near future. It's a start.

Did you hear tribes can now seek reimbursement for administrative costs related to running health care programs compacted from IHS?

It's quite a hot topic with IHS leadership. Especially after our electronic health record modernization project got hit with a $115 million dollar reduction for FY 2025.

Hopefully I can make it another 4 years and qualify for retirement number 2.

Did you hear tribes can now seek reimbursement for administrative costs related to running health care programs compacted from IHS?

It's quite a hot topic with IHS leadership. Especially after our electronic health record modernization project got hit with a $115 million dollar reduction for FY 2025.

Hopefully I can make it another 4 years and qualify for retirement number 2.
Yeah that was a big ol deal
It's not always bad news, ya know

It gets stranger by the day.

@syct23 @Limbo Pete I thought you might be interested in this,

'Canada has a lot of unpaid bills': $10B settlement reached in landmark First Nation treaty case

"It took more than a decade of litigation, but 21 Anishinaabe communities along the north shore of Lake Huron in Ontario will finally access a fair share of the wealth generated on their lands over the past 173 years."

For more info:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ontario-canada-crown-treaty-anishinaabe-mockery-1.7276290
This is good stuff man,
Dedication and patience..

I had the opportunity to work with the Cobell settlement back in the 90s into the early 00s.

I wish my fellow skins only the best and hope that they are blessed with wise investments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back