who did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Spencikiss
I didn't do it, but if you want I can bring you a box of tissues and some midol, you fucking vagina.

Sweet Jesus that's beautiful.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
how about you explain why something like that would be done, completely outside the realm of rules? Or at least admit you're making shit up because you have some issue with me.

Are you retarded or illiterate? I didn't touch your gay fucking thread.

Originally posted by Spencikiss
I didn't do it, but if you want I can bring you a box of tissues and some midol, you fucking vagina.

that was fuckin gold.

I wish someone would post a couple owned pics with babies in them.

What confuses me is a thread that contained no controversy at all was deleted. I have a bad image going on right now as being a whiner, and yet that was what got deleted. If you guys want the "whining" to stop so badly, why not leave me the fuck alone when I'm not hurting anything or anyone? I can see some of the Hendog threads being deleted-that wouldn't have been a huge deal. This, however, is fucking ridiculous, and if the person who deleted it has EVER complained about me whining, he is a fucking hypocrite for inciting me.

Well said. If they don't feel the excitement of parenthood, they should stay away.

What confuses me is a thread that contained no controversy at all was deleted. I have a bad image going on right now as being a whiner, and yet that was what got deleted. If you guys want the "whining" to stop so badly, why not leave me the fuck alone when I'm not hurting anything or anyone? I can see some of the Hendog threads being deleted-that wouldn't have been a huge deal. This, however, is fucking ridiculous, and if the person who deleted it has EVER complained about me whining, he is a fucking hypocrite for inciting me.

Dude, put a tampon in that bleeding gash you call a mouth already. Nobody cares.

it would appear to me that despite your attempts at sounding e-tough, the other people posting in this thread care too. Stop making fucking excuses and answer a simple question: why was the thread deleted? (by who is irrelevant at this point.)

maybe we could just turn this "where's my babies thread" thread into the new "babies" thread. i'll get things started.

tri21face17.jpg

it would appear to me that despite your attempts at sounding e-tough, the other people posting in this thread care too. Stop making fucking excuses and answer a simple question: why was the thread deleted? (by who is irrelevant at this point.)

From what I gathered, it was a gay, worthless, AIM-ish, post whoring thread. Happy?

the baby, the babies! the poor babies :(

if any of those things were credible I could see it. Postwhoring was certainly not being carried out in any greater quantity than in any other thread in here, "gay" is too subjective to address and isn't in the rules, so the point is moot. It wasn't AIM-ish, we were talking about the topic of the thread. If it were worth deleting for that, why was it allowed to continue for weeks?

if any of those things were credible I could see it. Postwhoring was certainly not being carried out in any greater quantity than in any other thread in here, "gay" is too subjective to address and isn't in the rules, so the point is moot. It wasn't AIM-ish, we were talking about the topic of the thread. If it were worth deleting for that, why was it allowed to continue for weeks?

Holy fuck, give it up already, cry baby. We don't owe you any explanations. Be happy with what you got, and go post in another thread. Your other one is gone, so do everyone (including yourself) a favor and let it go.

no, I think I'm fine debating this. It's clear enforcement of rules is extremely subjective, and my inquisitive mind needs to discover why. It just seems like someone screwed up, deleted something on a whim, and now is trying to make excuses for doing so. Not exactly kosher in my book.

That's nice that you're fine debating it, but I'm finished. I'm closing the thread, don't start another about this tired shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back