Who Could Play Indiana Jones Today.

Viggo Mortensen
Chris Pine
Karl Urban
Guy Pearce
Corey Feldman

They should make it girl this time, and let it be Scarlett Johanson. God, I love that girl. She can leave the top of shirt unbuttoned the whole time, and wear really short shorts. Or Kate Beckinsale.

Viggo Mortensen
Chris Pine
Karl Urban
Guy Pearce
Corey Feldman

i think viggo i the best suggestion yet
hes a little bit older, has good looks, great actor, i think would do really well pulling off the indie swag

conversely i think guy pearce is a terrible suggestion he makes better villain than a hero, but he would be great as a high ranking nazi if they remade raiders of the lost ark

They should make it girl this time, and let it be Scarlett Johanson. God, I love that girl. She can leave the top of shirt unbuttoned the whole time, and wear really short shorts. Or Kate Beckinsale.
this is genius pair her up with kevin hart for Russel brand for the laughs and you got yourself a summer blockbuster

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Daniel Craig. Or is that not as good of a suggestion as I thought?

How about not rebooting that series. How about starting a new series with a similar premise. You know, instill a shred of creativity into the art. Illinois Johnson and the Secret of the Scrolls. That took me 2 minutes to come up with.

Would cast William Petersen or Clive Owen as Illinois Johnson.

Has to be a guy with good comedic timing, not too dark and brooding. Intelligent, decent looks, and physically competent looking as well.

A lot of the actors mentioned are too serious and brooding, or too dumb/simple to play Indiana. I would agree with Chris Pine, Matt Damon, Bradley Cooper - something along those lines

Clive Owen would be a great Illinois Johnson

no one. harrison ford owned the role so much i can't picture anyone else playing him.

the thought of it being "rebooted" makes me sick to my stomach.

I think Jared Padalecki could give it a decent shot.

No one is as charismatic as Harrison Ford, but I think Padalecki is big and imposing enough and has shown enough range over 9 years on Supernatural. He can do a bit of comedy and could definitely do the physical stuff.

Back