Who caught Nate and Conor double teaming that dumbass reporter?

Nate Diaz disagrees with you. Do you care?

donald trump says conor cant get an erection, ill just say that without providing any evidence too if thats ok.

still wondering how my interpretation of refusing to tap until your limb has been broken helps me through the day, are you still gonna address that stupid comment? embarassing to see moderators coming out with childish dumb shit like that

donald trump says conor cant get an erection, ill just say that without providing any evidence too if thats ok.

Nate said this in the media call from yesterday.

Reporter: “Were you surprised that Conor tapped so quick?”

Nate Diaz: “I was surprised that he wouldn’t. A lot of fighters quit; I put them in that guillotine, and they’re done. Or I stay on top, and they get finished. I can tell you who’s trying to stay in there. He went to his back, which a lot of fighters don’t do. So that’s one thing, that he didn’t give up. But there was nowhere to go.”

So does this change your mind at all? Or nah

still wondering how my interpretation of refusing to tap until your limb has been broken helps me through the day, are you still gonna address that stupid comment? embarassing to see moderators coming out with childish dumb shit like that

You don't consider tapping to be tapping. That's your own problem bro. That's all I'm saying

But hey at least you have a badass Kevin Randleman AV, we can agree on something.

Nate said this in the media call from yesterday.

Reporter: “Were you surprised that Conor tapped so quick?”

Nate Diaz: “I was surprised that he wouldn’t. A lot of fighters quit; I put them in that guillotine, and they’re done. Or I stay on top, and they get finished. I can tell you who’s trying to stay in there. He went to his back, which a lot of fighters don’t do. So that’s one thing, that he didn’t give up. But there was nowhere to go.”

So does this change your mind at all? Or nah

You don't consider tapping to be tapping. That's your own problem bro. That's all I'm saying

But hey at least you have a badass Kevin Randleman AV, we can agree on something.

both the diaz brothers are notorious for saying wacky shit almost exclusively. take your pick from the pro fighters who said conor showed no heart and behaved like a pussy. if you want to say that someone who refuses to tap until their limb was wrecked didnt refuse to tap, then have fun with that.

and dont try to suck up to me, your attitude on here sucks.

both the diaz brothers are notorious for saying wacky shit

Ah, so that's your excuse to blow off the opinion of the guy who actually applied the choke in question.

if you want to say that someone who refuses to tap until their limb was wrecked didnt refuse to tap, then have fun with that.

If they tapped, then they didn't refuse to tap. This ain't rocket science.

and dont try to suck up to me, your attitude on here sucks.

I was being friendly because Kevin Randleman is/was the man. If you want to take MMA conversations too seriously, then that's your problem.

Only read page one so its probably up by now, but.........

......post the video dick!

Pick the video dost.

I normally train 5 times a week, have a meal prep 2 times a week to make sure I eat what I need during the week and my weight is pretty controlled. I doubt you can claim the same. Nonetheless, I feel repulsive that people like you make fun of women due to their weight, or that because a woman gives an opinion you don't like or feel attacked, you need to quote her as fat and in your mind as ugly.
This is exactly why so many women are embarrassed with their body and need to fit into a stereotype men like you have builded in the society for decades.
You can come with a better answer next time, because for your infortune, I'm also a well studied woman, the terror of small minded men like you.

giphy.gif

Have a lovely day

I missed it, but I hope it was something like this...

raw

I didn't really see them going after the guy. I think those were somewhat reasonable questions, but they were just drawn out.

Back