Who caught Nate and Conor double teaming that dumbass reporter?

No dick............sausage party maybe.....

He did tap quickly, though

He fucking did as well, dude was spineless in there

i remember jon jones nearly getting his arm wrecked by vitor and he still won the fight

Nogueira wldnt tap against mir

maldonado protesting about the dr stoppage against glover

cant think of many times a fighter so blatantly bitched out

tumblr_maiv8o1XiB1r8dy8go1_500.gif

...til his arm completely snapped?

id call this refusing to tap as well

method=get&s=ronda-rousey-miesha-tate-gif-03-04-12-12-8-30-973.gif

In my world, when someone taps, that means they tapped.

But whatever helps you through the day homey

He did tap quickly, though

I mean yea, he was already tired and rocked when it hit the ground then had to escape a sub and eat some ground and pound, Don't really see the options when you're in that condition with a Diaz on your back strangling you

He fucking did as well, dude was spineless in there

i remember jon jones nearly getting his arm wrecked by vitor and he still won the fight

maldonado protesting about the dr stoppage against glover

cant think of many times a fighter so blatantly bitched out

Jesus dude that is some dumb ass logic

I mean yea, he was already tired and rocked when it hit the ground then had to escape a sub and eat some ground and pound, Don't really see the options when you're in that condition with a Diaz on your back strangling you

It's not even logic, just fucking dumb. Conor taps to a choke so let's post some examples of people not tapping to armbars.
If someone sinks in a choke and you know you're not getting out then tap, nothing good about going to sleep, it isn't brave, it isn't tough and it isn't good for you. Every single person here would be tapping like a fucking woodpecker.

It's not even logic, just fucking dumb. Conor taps to a choke so let's post some examples of people not tapping to armbars.
If someone sinks in a choke and you know you're not getting out then tap, nothing good about going to sleep, it isn't brave, it isn't tough and it isn't good for you. Every single person here would be tapping like a fucking woodpecker.

actually, if someone doesnt tap then often the attacker will change position or try something else, giving you a chance to fight on. youd know this if you didn't give up the first available opportunity. conor didn't attempt to fight the choke at all, he pussed out. he didnt lose via choke, he wanted out of the fight and the choke was just the nearest exit.

it would have still been possible to actually fight the choke and THEN tap. conor just wanted out

conor showed no heart. do you disagree? we have a million examples of fighters showing heart, fighting on despite taking a beating. conor lost like a bitch

I remember reading the PBP thread here a while ago for Mir/Nogueira 2. The butthurt and shock was delicious.

1st to finish Nog with strikes

1st to make Nog tap

Murr Bless

Back