Who can beat prime JDS ?

Post Cain JDS already beat Stipe.

Prime JDS knocks Stipe the fuck out 90/100 fights.

I think prime PED JDS is ont of the best HW of all times,

- Prime Fedor : 50/50 ; bad matchup for Fedor ! But very exciting and interesting fight !

- Prime Cain : Wa have seen the result

- Prime DC : Same result than Prime Cain, destruction for DC

- Prime Stipe : 55/45 for Stipe, they are a similar style, but i think a prime version of Stipe ( Against JDS 2, DC 2 or DC 3 ) can beat prime JDS in a split decision or late TKO !

- Prime Werdum : Bad Match up for Werdum, but his elite striking and high level grappling and good strategy, Fabricio can win a close decision

- Ubereem : Very very intersting fight, around 50/50 too

i think prime jds beats everybody else in the mma history

Regarding Stipe vs JDS matchup, we already saw out of prime JDS against Stipe. JDS won the first match and lost the second.

So, I think that if JDS were in his prime, he would have the slight edge in striking, and Stipe can't take JDS down.

As for Ubereem, if we're talking about the version that won the K1 Grandprix, then I think that version would beat JDS, but JDS can also knock him out, too, since Reem has always have gaps in his defense and a weak chin when he's fatigued.

Against prime Fedor, I think JDS is a 50/50 match-up due to his boxing, just as Arlovski gave Fedor problems with his boxing. On the flip side, Fedor's forward pressure (like he did against Cro Cop) could give JDS a lot of problems, too, as pointed out by many fans, JDS doesn't do so well when he's pressured.

Prime jds lost to :

- Prime Stipe
- DC
- Prime Cain
- Prime Werdum
- Prime Fedor

People saying JDS was in his prime vs Overeem(who also was not in his best) and Miocic are dead wrong.
The 2nd Cain fight was the end of JDS prime.

Back