Who can beat prime JDS ?

Hitman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think prime PED JDS is ont of the best HW of all times,

- Prime Fedor : 50/50 ; bad matchup for Fedor ! But very exciting and interesting fight !

- Prime Cain : Wa have seen the result

- Prime DC : Same result than Prime Cain, destruction for DC

- Prime Stipe : 55/45 for Stipe, they are a similar style, but i think a prime version of Stipe ( Against JDS 2, DC 2 or DC 3 ) can beat prime JDS in a split decision or late TKO !

- Prime Werdum : Bad Match up for Werdum, but his elite striking and high level grappling and good strategy, Fabricio can win a close decision

- Ubereem : Very very intersting fight, around 50/50 too

i think prime jds beats everybody else in the mma history

I think Cain, DC, Fedor, Stipe, Ngannou, and prime Overeem are favorites at least

NO ! JDS post USADA wasn't the same !
2013 pre usada..

cain-4.gif

I think he loses to all but Overeem.

JDS had the speed, power and chin. But he relied heavily on his chin and did not defend properly, at the begging of his career when he did not commit to be a full boxer I had hopes for him, Luiz Dorea screwed him up in my book. JDS should have focused more on his kicks and ground game.

I think prime PED JDS is ont of the best HW of all times,

- Prime Fedor : 50/50 ; bad matchup for Fedor ! But very exciting and interesting fight !

- Prime Cain : Wa have seen the result

- Prime DC : Same result than Prime Cain, destruction for DC

- Prime Stipe : 55/45 for Stipe, they are a similar style, but i think a prime version of Stipe ( Against JDS 2, DC 2 or DC 3 ) can beat prime JDS in a split decision or late TKO !

- Prime Werdum : Bad Match up for Werdum, but his elite striking and high level grappling and good strategy, Fabricio can win a close decision

- Ubereem : Very very intersting fight, around 50/50 too

i think prime jds beats everybody else in the mma history

2013 pre usada..

cain-4.gif
HE was a different fighter ! More motivated fighter, faster, better chin, more explosive ! Completely different fighter ! His last fight in his prime was against Stipe ( Stipe wasn't completely in his prime ) and fight was near to a draw !

I think Cain, DC, Fedor, Stipe, Ngannou, and prime Overeem are favorites at least

I think the same, not sur for Ngannou, maybe the first round, but after that, JDS can finish Ngannou on the feet !

Wait, what? Cain destroyed Prime JDS twice.

I mentionned it in the thread :)

I would say JDS was still in his prime for the second Cain fight, and reasonably close to it for the third

Peak Jones by 50-45

Troll thread?!

Reem beats him prime for prime 9 times out of 10. Reem will find a way to get himself KOd at least once every 10 fights and I am being generous.

Cain beats him 9 times out of 10. We have seen this Pre USADA

you are also wrong about stipe. Jds beat him when both were close to prime.

DC fight ends up like the Cain fights 2 and 3 only difference is DC finishes him. But DC is also very likely to end up like Cain 1 get caught and knocked out.

Vs Fedor in his prime lol ok if you insist

Vs prime Werdum? Toss up only cause Werdum eats heavy shots too frequently in his fights

Whoever can follow Cains blueprint of pressure, striking, and takedowns without gassing. DC and Fedor would have the best chances followed by Stipe.

Cain is the better heavyweight fighter out of the two, all things considered.
Yes JDS has/had exceptional hands for a hw, possibly the goat in that one department but Cains movement, speed, agility and grappling put him ahead by quite some way imo

Back