Who can beat prime JDS ?

Sea level Cain wins 2/3
1.gif

Werdum probably gets put to sleep.
tumblr_lxhv7ueonH1qczqovo1_500.gif

Troll thread?!

Reem beats him prime for prime 9 times out of 10. Reem will find a way to get himself KOd at least once every 10 fights and I am being generous.

Cain beats him 9 times out of 10. We have seen this Pre USADA

you are also wrong about stipe. Jds beat him when both were close to prime.

DC fight ends up like the Cain fights 2 and 3 only difference is DC finishes him. But DC is also very likely to end up like Cain 1 get caught and knocked out.

Vs Fedor in his prime lol ok if you insist

Vs prime Werdum? Toss up only cause Werdum eats heavy shots too frequently in his fights

PARTIALY AGREED with you

1/ That's right JDS and Stipe was close to their prime, but Stipe improved after this fight, he gain experience, more power in his hands and faster hands too, more skilled, a little bit more ardio and little bit more durable !
It is for it i think Stipe will win a very close fight if he fight against prime JDS, first fight was near to a draw with mistake of Stipe du to innexperience fight on 5 round !JDS had more experience ( 2 fight in 5 roud, title fight )

2/ Prime DC finished JDS, it is the worst match up ever for prime JDS

3/ Reem ( 2015-2016 ) who is a version close to his prime is a match up very interesting for prime JDS, for me it is around 50/50 !
This version was the more skilled version, best IQ ever, more cardio, faster than Ubereem, even if less stronger and less punching power !
Reem 2015-2016 against Prime JDS would be very interesting fight !

Peak Jones by 50-45

NOT AGREE ! I think prime jds TKO Jones !

Whoever can follow Cains blueprint of pressure, striking, and takedowns without gassing. DC and Fedor would have the best chances followed by Stipe

TOTALLY AGREED !

Sea level Cain wins 2/3
1.gif

Werdum probably gets put to sleep.
tumblr_lxhv7ueonH1qczqovo1_500.gif

AGREE WITH YOU !

Juste Werdum wasn't in his prime, it would be very interesting to see prime Werdum with elite striking and stratégy by master cordeiro against prime JDS, i think it would be a very close fight

The only guys I'd pick are Cain obviously, DC, Stipe and Ngannou.

Who can beat prime JDS?

Anyone who can back him up to the cage.

Motivated Penn, Old Vitor, and Prime Tyson could destroy him.

Lol stop, JDS was nowhere near his prime after Cain CTE’d him for nearly 10 rounds...

<{cruzshake}>

He was in his prime when he got destroyed and was still in his prime and 30 years old. He looked just fine in the Stipe fight right before Overeem

I think prime PED JDS is ont of the best HW of all times,

- Prime Fedor : 50/50 ; bad matchup for Fedor ! But very exciting and interesting fight !

- Prime Cain : Wa have seen the result

- Prime DC : Same result than Prime Cain, destruction for DC

- Prime Stipe : 55/45 for Stipe, they are a similar style, but i think a prime version of Stipe ( Against JDS 2, DC 2 or DC 3 ) can beat prime JDS in a split decision or late TKO !

- Prime Werdum : Bad Match up for Werdum, but his elite striking and high level grappling and good strategy, Fabricio can win a close decision

- Ubereem : Very very intersting fight, around 50/50 too

i think prime jds beats everybody else in the mma history
Prime JDS puts Prime Fedor to sleep 10/10, and also puts Prime Overeem to sleep too.

Him vs DC is 50/50, loses to prime Cain 9/10, and is prob 50/50 vs prime Stipe too.

Prime JDS KO's Prime Werdum 6/10

Who can beat prime JDS?

Anyone who can back him up to the cage.

To be fair it wasnt THAT simple, Hunt and Stipe backed him up but both still lost.

Fedor does seem like the obvious one, very fast and aggressive standing like Cain, maybe Sergei as well?

Striking from range Reem did beat a JDS on the decline, I think Crocop and Semmy could potentially test him from range as well, maybe Aleks.

He was in his prime when he got destroyed and was still in his prime and 30 years old. He looked just fine in the Stipe fight right before Overeem

Nobody is arguing he wasn’t in his prime for the Cain fights, the entire point was him not being the same SINCE the beatings Cain put on him.

Also: Age has little to do with a fighter being in his prime or not, this is a common misconception. Wear and Tear/mileage is the biggest factor of a fighter being in their prime. Guys like Shogun peak in their 20’s then stuff like injuries/damage significantly affect their performance and they’re burned out before they even reach 30z

I kinda hate Cain for scrambling JDS' brains. It makes it even worse that Cain became a cripple shortly after. The two HW's were supposed to rein for a long time

Prime Cain. Even if prime Cain lasted for 2 or 3 fights.

Cain did. He literary put him out his prime quicker with those 2 beat downs. The 2nd beat down was a good example when a corner should of thrown in the towel for him.

JDS already beat prime Stipe and that was after his two Cain beatings. If he had fought Stipe prior to getting exposed by Cain it wouldn't have been close.

The problem for JDS is that he sucks when pushed against the cage. Seeing him settle for overhooks against Cain twice was one of the weirdest and frustrating things Ive seen in MMA. As the taller fighter he needed underhooks so he could off balance Cain and spin out. Werdum, Jones and Stipe all do this very well but JDS seems completely lost.

Cain for sure wins (he did lol)

Stipe/DC by outwrestle him

Ngannou by being a better version of JDS everywhere but talent (Ngannou hits fucking harder and his chin is made out of pure steel but JDS could still outbox Ngannou. 50/50 )

Back