Who can beat Jon Jones?

Addiction

"Cunning, baffling, and powerful."

Man sherdog these days is only filled with retards posting memes or "funny" responses trying to get likes. Let me REPHRASE. Which Fighter on the UFC roster can beat Jon in the octagon? Understand now plebs?
maybe werdum

nobody else

Apparently only Jon Jones can. Unfortunately for Jon that guy is undefeated.

Man sherdog these days is only filled with retards posting memes or "funny" responses trying to get likes. Let me REPHRASE. Which Fighter on the UFC roster can beat Jon in the octagon? Understand now plebs?
Someone who is immune to eye pokes, and ACL kicks.

I used to be a hater of Jones. Yes he's a piece of crap of a human. Most likely on steroids. Runs people over with cars. But as a fighter, I've come to appreciate his skill level and dominance. He's the only UFC champion to never lose a fight to another man. He's completely cleaned out his division except rumble. I'm starting to think there's not a man alive who can beat him. Even if he goes to HW, he has the skills to at the very least, out point stipe and fight defensively and not get KOed. Who can beat him?

I disagree with everything. Jones is bigger then everyone, he has reach, height, youth, and talent in a division full of dinosaurs. With all the talent till see squander.

Plenty of LHW's can beat him since he's been in competitive fights with 2 already, but I wouldn't favor DC or Gus in a rematch, especially since Gus hasn't looked good lately.

HW is a different beast, but imo, Cain was the guy to push him against the fence and relentlessly dirty box him up. Since he's basically gone JDS and Stipe could KO him, but it's a weird fight for them since they'd probably need to stay away from Jones, despite that Jones is the smaller man. Jones is too good in the clinch and on top for a lot of these guys and DC was a very good HW.

Rumble can beat anyone in that division. He has the kind of style that is dangerous for any fighter.

I would have added DC before he fell in the injury spiral and he's also getting up there in age, so it's very hard to say now.

Gus is a question mark, with his injuries and long layoff. However, he gave Jones the fight of his life the first time around.

When (if) Jones is back and depending how he looks off the dick pills, the list might change.

He gets battered by the top 10 HW.

I always thought he had a good chance to beat Jon. After the law off, no better time then now.

I used to be a hater of Jones. Yes he's a piece of crap of a human. Most likely on steroids. Runs people over with cars. But as a fighter, I've come to appreciate his skill level and dominance. He's the only UFC champion to never lose a fight to another man. He's completely cleaned out his division except rumble. I'm starting to think there's not a man alive who can beat him. Even if he goes to HW, he has the skills to at the very least, out point stipe and fight defensively and not get KOed. Who can beat him?

Every fighter on the roster "can" beat him. If you ask who would be the favorite against him the answer is (if he comes back in 100% and with PEDs) some HWs and Rumble. Without PEDs? He might not be even top5 at LHW.

NO ONE YA GOOFS...NO ONE.

If only Conor McGregor were a Light Heavyweight... Him versus Jones would be the biggest fight in MMA history and Conor could be the one to do it.

I thought Gus won the fight personally.

Stipe would wreck him, Id like to see what Werdum can do when he gets taken down by Jones too

VERY few guys would be betting favorites against him. Cain would've been one but I'm not sure if he's ever healthy again. Stipe might be but I could easily see Jones being like -130. Werdum would be another guy with a legit shot.

I actually think the guy with the best shot of beating Jones is Lesnar.

the shot rumble landed on cormier would have flattened most people. cormier doesnt have a neck, and hes thick like a rhino. so rumble has a chance. i dont fear any other lhw beating jones at this time.

Nobody at LHW for the next 5 years

AJ had the best chance but he's gone now. And just like Vitor he only has one round otherwise Jones would have taken him down and submitted him.

People keep saying HW but all the HW's at this point are washed up and past their prime and I would favor Jones via decision against most of them.

+ he'll never go to HW unless its an easy fight.

Back