Who can beat Jon Jones?

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
I used to be a hater of Jones. Yes he's a piece of crap of a human. Most likely on steroids. Runs people over with cars. But as a fighter, I've come to appreciate his skill level and dominance. He's the only UFC champion to never lose a fight to another man. He's completely cleaned out his division except rumble. I'm starting to think there's not a man alive who can beat him. Even if he goes to HW, he has the skills to at the very least, out point stipe and fight defensively and not get KOed. Who can beat him?

Jon Jones screwed Jon Jones

<21>

Via 12 to 6
i

Man sherdog these days is only filled with retards posting memes or "funny" responses trying to get likes. Let me REPHRASE. Which Fighter on the UFC roster can beat Jon in the octagon? Understand now plebs?

Maybe Cormier could beat Jon when he returns. Other than that, no one beats him in that division. I could see some of the top HW fighters like Cain, Werdum, Reem, and Stipe giving him a really hard time and possibly edging a decision victory over him. But when you think about it, DC would be HW champ and LHW champ if Jon didn't exist and Cain was no longer fighting.

Hamil's forehead wrecked his elbows. The man had no mercy for Jones. Vicious stoppage.

Man sherdog these days is only filled with retards posting memes or "funny" responses trying to get likes. Let me REPHRASE. Which Fighter on the UFC roster can beat Jon in the octagon? Understand now plebs?

They made finger hands illegal

Jones never wins again

I know how dare they try to make other people laugh

If Rumble can land a clean shot, he can beat a coked up Jon.
+ Rumble goes berserk when you poke him in the eye

I think Rumble can if he lands clean. I think on a good night Gus could provided Jon doesn't clean up his act. His odds of losing increase if he moves up to heavyweight too. I think Jon might lose in the next few years because I don't buy that he has changed at all and I think the odds of him showing up flat and undertrained against a hungry guy are fairly good. I heard his JRE interview, and it wasn't convincing. It sounded like a someone that has just gone to a pray the gay away camp trying to convince people that they aren't gay anymore.

USADA and the new eyepoking rules

Also probably most of the HW top ten. And DC. And Rumble

I used to be a hater of Jones. Yes he's a piece of crap of a human. Most likely on steroids. Runs people over with cars. But as a fighter, I've come to appreciate his skill level and dominance. He's the only UFC champion to never lose a fight to another man. He's completely cleaned out his division except rumble. I'm starting to think there's not a man alive who can beat him. Even if he goes to HW, he has the skills to at the very least, out point stipe and fight defensively and not get KOed. Who can beat him?

Gus already did. Next.

Perhaps one of the accomplished Russian fighters in the East?

Fedor is old now but it would have been the biggest MMA fight in HISTORY if they were like 5 or 6 years apart and met at 205 lbs.....

Rumble can beat anyone in that division. He has the kind of style that is dangerous for any fighter.

I would have added DC before he fell in the injury spiral and he's also getting up there in age, so it's very hard to say now.

Gus is a question mark, with his injuries and long layoff. However, he gave Jones the fight of his life the first time around.

When (if) Jones is back and depending how he looks off the dick pills, the list might change.

He gets battered by the top 10 HW.

Back