Who can beat Jon Jones?

Possibly lots of people now that he's off the juice, no more fingers in the eye and you can't put your fingers on the ground to be a "downed opponent."

Rumble, Cormier, or Gus. The division needs it's true champ back

Quite a few HWs, possibly Cormier in a rematch and Rumble if he can land clean.

The weakness of all success black men:

GszRDBT.gif

Man sherdog these days is only filled with retards posting memes or "funny" responses trying to get likes. Let me REPHRASE. Which Fighter on the UFC roster can beat Jon in the octagon? Understand now plebs?

Rumble has a great chance of the KO if they fight in the first two rounds.

I used to be a hater of Jones. Yes he's a piece of crap of a human. Most likely on steroids. Runs people over with cars. But as a fighter, I've come to appreciate his skill level and dominance. He's the only UFC champion to never lose a fight to another man. He's completely cleaned out his division except rumble. I'm starting to think there's not a man alive who can beat him. Even if he goes to HW, he has the skills to at the very least, out point stipe and fight defensively and not get KOed. Who can beat him?

I have been a Jones fan very early since seeing how he handled two grapplers I admired. You just don't (laugh if you want, but) make Jake O'Brien & the Janitor look just average grapplers without MAD skills.

Several HWs would beat him. I wouldn't rule out DC in a second fight with him. Rumble intrigues me but I would still lean toward Jones.

I really do think it's rumble. But he most likely needs to do it in round one. I think he can keep jones from taking him down and the first 5 minutes and catch him.

I'm surprised more people aren't saying Rumble. Rumble is the worst match up for Jon. I can easily see Rumble sleeping Jon and Rumble would be the favourite in that fight in my eyes.

Rumble vs Jones needs to happen

Gus beat him.
Gus lost to Jones in the real world. Record show the L, never got gold.

Gus then got stretched by Rumble and beat by DC in the real world.

Prior to that he was beat by Phil Davis, in the real world

Gus beat him.
Even if you feel Jones won the "match", Gus won the fight, sending Jones limping and bleeding into a hospital.
There are way better fighters than Gus out there.
So don't give me that "no man alive can beat him" crap.

jonesgus_original.jpg

I used to be a hater of Jones. Yes he's a piece of crap of a human. Most likely on steroids. Runs people over with cars. But as a fighter, I've come to appreciate his skill level and dominance. He's the only UFC champion to never lose a fight to another man. He's completely cleaned out his division except rumble. I'm starting to think there's not a man alive who can beat him. Even if he goes to HW, he has the skills to at the very least, out point stipe and fight defensively and not get KOed. Who can beat him?
the law!

But in all seriousness, I blatantly disagree with you.
Stipe has better strikes than him, and can beat him standing.

I see only rumble stipe and Jds at heavyweight beating him

Jds being the worst matchup due to the superior boxing chin footwork and takedown defense

If Rumble lands on him he could put him away but other than him, I don't see anyone beating him. Time will wear him down eventually though and he will lose.

Back