Who can beat Jan Blachowicz?

ufc%20251%20jiri%20prochazka%20highlight.jpg

Bones would’ve took him down. I know Jan isn’t a slouch on the ground, but it’s Bones. Don’t like the dude but he the goat right now.

Lots of people. I think Jan is one of the weakest champions. Jones, DC, Adesanya, and perhaps Rumble would probably be the favorites over Jan. Thiago Santos would probably be close to even money, depending on how he looks against Glover.
Rumble is a pussy at heart. Quits whenever things get tough. He'd mentally quit after first hard puch or kick from Jan.

He only quits against wrestlers
He'd be waaaay smaller. Imagine Jan trying to cut weight like Rumble did. And if Rumble couldn't knock out Jan with the first punches - he would start looking for a way out.

I was impressed at how much more powerful he is than Reyes. He doesn't waste his energy, he just waits to land a power punch. Iron chin Jones would probably eat half a dozen of those polish misiles and win the decision, but Jon is no longer in the LHW division. So who do you think has the best chance of beating Jan?

The way I see it, Jan has two enemies:
-Mareta, who can out point him (55%)
-Rakic who can TKO him (40%)

He probably fights these two next. The LHW division is getting interesting dogs!

Perhaps Rakic down the road.

Perhaps...

He'd be waaaay smaller. Imagine Jan trying to cut weight like Rumble did. And if Rumble couldn't knock out Jan with the first punches - he would start looking for a way out.
Jan seems to have a good chin as well. I love Rumble but Jan is tough as fuck

Thiago santos will beat him again imo. Very powerful and fast. I think the speed will be the biggest deciding factor as jan hits hard but isn’t the fastest.

I would say a lot of people could beat him, no point in naming them all. He will be a short lived champ I think.

Old age, he is 37 yrs old. He does have that old man strength. But yeah I dont see him holding onto to that belt for too long because of his age

jan will not have more than 1 title .1 is his cap. getting to 1 is not even a guarantee. Reyes could beat him if he doesn't underestimate him and isn't mentally rattled by being demolished. He didn't learn from his jon loss much because it wasn't a loss in his eyes. So he overlooked jan. Now he has a real loss, but also he got embarrassed. That may fuck with him mentally or push him even harder.

I think any top 5 LHW can win the title on any given night. It's going to be hot potato now that Jon isn't there.

Only Santos and maybe Jiri. Too soon for Rakic and Ankalaev

Bones would get rekt

His bandwagon is running at full steam at the moment. Just a year and half ago Santos beat him out of his senses. Manuwa, Gustafsson, Cummins and Anderson have all beaten him. He had a close fight against a washed up middleweight.

The rematch with Santos could be close because Santos like Jan had some losses but improved later on. Jones would embarrass him though.

Back