who butchers the english language the best

knew this thread was about races

ghetto people who only speak english and still sound worse than ESL foreigners

I got no beef with butchering the english language, but being adamant that their version is the correct one makes me roll my eyes. Looking at you Singlish & Manglish.

Especially old British people who want to stick to the old ways....I work with a guy who simply won't accept that a holiday and vacation have opposite meanings in America/England....

He also calls everything a journey...."that's a 40 minute journey if I take that bus". "If we to that way it adds 10 minutes to the journey"...

I also know this creepy guy from Yorkshire and his accent is disgusting, every time I hear him talk I just imagine that he's a child molester...

I would use journey in the same way tbh. I didn't realise until looking now that journey implies a long trip.

Well, i know the answer.....but i don't think i should say it.
randy-marsh.png

scott stiener,nobody understands him,and allegedly he's speaking in engrish.

British people. Have you heard any of them speak? You can hardly make out what they are saying. Sure there are the occasional gems like Richard Dawkins and Stephen Fry who sound great, but the vast majority is garbage.

It's really a shame that such a beautiful and international language is butchered daily by British savages. Constantly misusing words like braces, pants and most importantly Football.

at least we know how to say aluminium properly.

scott stiener,nobody understands him,and allegedly he's speaking in engrish.

Steiner speaks proper english...see, he came from a highly educated university and has wrestled a lot of countries. Everybody knows, wants to know this.

Scousers, Geordies and about half of Scotland.

in every language(at least the ones I know) the worst butchering is done by natives.

British people. Have you heard any of them speak? You can hardly make out what they are saying. Sure there are the occasional gems like Richard Dawkins and Stephen Fry who sound great, but the vast majority is garbage.

It's really a shame that such a beautiful and international language is butchered daily by British savages. Constantly misusing words like braces, pants and most importantly Football.

tbf the only Brits you'll find in Lithuania are probably there for footballing reasons. Which means they're probably drunk, Scouse and trying to drop a paving slab onto your head. Scouse being where the language falls apart

My english is terrible :icon_chee

for native speakers, i think good ole murrican hillbillies from down n tha holler are hard to beat.

as for foreigners, i'd say asians as a whole have it on lock. though, i'd hate to think what i'd sound like to a native chinese person if i was giving mandarin my best shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back