who butchers the english language the best

Street thugs, doesn't matter what race.

Japanese, by a long mile.

When you work in international organizations, the news that you're getting a Japanese coworker is usually greeted with a collective groan because no one's going to be able to understand that motherfucker.

If we're talking about native English speakers, I got it dead even between Glaswegians and Welsh.

What's wrong wit' butchering?

12-Bill-The-Butcher.jpg

Uneducated people.

I cringe with every "your" instead of "you're" and misuse of the genitive.

I can understand some mistakes if it's not your native tongue and you're not proficient enough, but otherwise...

God have mercy on my soul.

Uneducated people.

I cringe with every "your" instead of "you're" and misuse of the genitive.

I can understand some mistakes if it's not your native tongue and you're not proficient enough, but otherwise...

God have mercy on my soul.

Shouldn't you have a comma after tongue?

Stereotype Rio Brazilians in SOCAL are just terrible speakers. They are just as bad as Mexicans.

Texters/Twitter users.

It's weird how they don't enunciate sometimes but then again 'Mericans don't as well either.

Actual English (RP) has plenty of enunciation. Listen to Richard Burton talk and be schooled on proper use of the English language.

Americans enunciate pretty well on average too, although many words are pronounced "incorrectly", from a received pronunciation standpoint.

The average Brit however does not speak RP.

Still, both countries in general enunciate far more than my countrymen, Aussies. (Ozzys).

Japan. They put so much into studying and still have the worst Toiec score in Asia

Back