-Undefeated at LHW {besides TurinaBones}
-Fought in the UFC in the USADA era
-beat Bigfoot {after the Fedor win}
-beat Barnett, ufc champ
-beat Mir, 2x ufc champ
-beat Miocic, 4x ufc champ

DC is the Natty GOAT
No one in the Olympics is clean. DC has used PEDs

Given the right gameplan, Stipe absolutely can beat him. Anything can happen at Heavyweight, and DC isn't immune to it. Just takes the right fighter, right skillset, right gameplan. Good luck!

Jon "GOAT" Jones can only loss to himself and no one else.

Stipe with a better approach. Too bad he didn't respect the power.

This is fighters in their primes or before various injuries that destroyed their career. No I don't think Shogun can beat DC today.

At HW Cain. They'll never fight so kind of irelevant. Carwin would interest me but probably no. A lot of guys could hypothetically KO him but don't like their chances.

At LHW Gus, Davis, Rashad, Bader, Shogun, Machida

At MW Rockhold maybe?

I can respect your input here because it seems reasonable. We might disagree here and maybe i could’ve been less flippant with wording, so the only thing I want to correct is that any time i mention Dana White it is not meant to imply anything positive. I think about as little of him as I do of anyone. DC won that fight without question and he gave stipe as much trouble as stipe gave him until the KO. I apologize for coming off like a dick

Nah, no worries. I know I did, too. Its the internet, it would be weird if we didn't.

I'd give sea level Cain a good chance. I think there are a lot of tough match ups for him at HW, LHW is done...I can't see any of them giving him problems. Reyes is promising but he is nowhere near as refined as Jones. At HW, they've all got a much bigger punches chance than the lighter guys...Jones hasn't really fought that many one punch strikers at LHW.

Stipe, Minakov, Blaydes. Cain, Werdum, Gus, Ngannou maybe

Not a man alive.

No one on UFC roster in my opinion, Cormier beats them all. I honestly think Cormier would beat every fighter on the roster except for Jones, thats why I regard Jones as the best ever.

The only guy that I think could give him a super hard fight would be Cain, but that fight would never ever happen as they are best friends. But I still would go with Cormier slightly, as he has much better submissions than Cain, and Cormiers hands are much faster, he has crazy fast hands for a heavy guy, both their wrestling are awesome and high level.

None , except a juicy Jones and father time.

No one
Because DC
-tested by Usada prior to MMA
-Undefeated at HW. At 5'11
-Undefeated at LHW {besides TurinaBones}
-Fought in the UFC in the USADA era
-beat Bigfoot {after the Fedor win}
-beat Barnett, ufc champ
-beat Mir, 2x ufc champ
-beat Miocic, 4x ufc champ

DC is the Natty GOAT

UnawareCloudyIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

UncomfortableInfatuatedBoa-size_restricted.gif

960x0.jpg

ECOl0YZX4AA96Ki

Last edited:
At Lhw only, I certainly wouldn't favor any one over him, but quite a few guys could beat him.

Santos obviously could ko anyone.

Johnny Walker could hit him with some sneaky shit. He is a freak athlete despite his goofy demeanor. He hit a flying knee on a pad over 7 feet in the air, thats just crazy.

At HW, I'd actually favor Stipe and Ngannou, although Jones could certainly win.

Lets be honest DC downplayed that rematch for reasons beyond fighting Brock, or "How do I beat this guy better" He knew how great Stipe is. That first fight was a perfect storm. Not likely to happen again. He expected a war I think. Stipe knew his legacy was at stake. He just had that look like "I am not going anywhere"..

Wait, so you think Dana is a good predictor of fight results? Like... since Stipe would definitely be an underdog in a rematch and most of Sherdog would agree that Stipe showed little reason to believe he would win the rematch, yet you believe Stipe would have a great chance based on your perception that Dana is protecting DC from a guy he already convincingly beat?

Interdasting
<TheWire1>
Yep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back