who believes stephen thompson can beat tyron woodley?

I kinda wonder why you got yellow carded

I'm 99% sure it was a comment in a thread about Bill Cosby being innocent....not gonna repeat what I said but the next day I awoke to see that the thread is still there, my comment isn't, and I have double yellows.

HAG84o.gif

Condit fanboys still thinking he would beat Woodley in a rematch where he was outstruck and taken down at will easily in the first fight, having nothing to offer Woodley.

I don't know man, it depends if Wood can pull the trigger or not. Personally, I think he's going to come into this fight motivated, not wanting to lose that belt right away esp. to Thompson who he doesn't like. We'll see if Woodley closes the distance and lands a haymaker.. I think Thompson is too smart to get caught right away, so you might see more of Woodley's wrestling in this one. He's a hell of an athlete and I think if he gets by WB he might get by Maia too. It's the first defense of his career, but also the most tricky. Time will tell.

Of course he can. Will he? Not too sure about it. Woodley has the kind of power that can shut anyone's lights off.

wonderboy had his last 2 wins vs hendricks and rory. thats a hell of a resume. both wins are 100% legit. he should be a 100% favorite

I'm 99% sure it was a comment in a thread about Bill Cosby being innocent....not gonna repeat what I said but the next day I awoke to see that the thread is still there, my comment isn't, and I have double yellows.

Alrighty, well good luck dude don't get 04' account banned.

I don't know man, it depends if Wood can pull the trigger or not. Personally, I think he's going to come into this fight motivated, not wanting to lose that belt right away esp. to Thompson who he doesn't like. We'll see if Woodley closes the distance and lands a haymaker.. I think Thompson is too smart to get caught right away, so you might see more of Woodley's wrestling in this one. He's a hell of an athlete and I think if he gets by WB he might get by Maia too. It's the first defense of his career, but also the most tricky. Time will tell.

I think Woodley is a horrible matchup for Maia.

He CAN beat Woodley and his movement is tricky as hell to T/KO but you can never count out powerhouses like Woodley or Rumble.

They can knock the rankings on their ass any given night.

Thompson has a significant advantage over Woodley. If you are a betting man, you bet on Thompson, you become rich, you buy a nice red Mercedez for your wife, she leaves you for your gardener, you remarry with some younger blonde, she divorces you and takes all your money, then you start all over again with some other bum demanding easy fights instead of fighting the guy that's earned it.

He CAN beat Woodley and his movement is tricky as hell to T/KO but you can never count out powerhouses like Woodley or Rumble.

They can knock the rankings on their ass any given night.

Woodley is no where near Rumble's level. Not in boxing, or power. Guys like Condit and Gastellum took Woodley's best shots and didn't even buckle. Rumble's over there making Iron Chin Cormier panic wrestle after just one shot and having Gus turn into a marathon runner he's so scared of getting hit now. Woodley's just your average guy with some power in his overhand.

Woodley is no where near Rumble's level. Not in boxing, or power. Guys like Condit and Gastellum took Woodley's best shots and didn't even buckle. Rumble's over there making Iron Chin Cormier panic wrestle after just one shot and having Gus turn into a marathon runner he's so scared of getting hit now. Woodley's just your average guy with some power in his overhand.
I do mostly agree with you. Woodley does have some real power at WW but certainly no Rumble nukes.

It will look similar too Woodley vs Rory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back