Who are the 3 most iconic MMA fighters of all-time?

Who are the 3 most iconic MMA fighters of all-time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on now with the Fedor picks. No one outside of MMA fans knows who he is. GSP was way more iconic at his pinnacle, how the fuck is Fedor leading GSP, lol.
They were 2 of the best to ever do it.
But Fedor didn’t cut weight and went for the finish every second of every fight. That to me makes him iconic.

I voted for Conor, GSP and Chuck

Brock might be the most iconic on the list but that's mainly because of WWE so I feel like it doesn't really count

khabib and gsp comes to my mind as iconic and very respected fighters
jones is the GOAT
conor helped mma alot

I went with
Chuck. He brought UFC out of the dark age
GSP. First global star
Conor. Biggest global star.

It's easily Royce, Silva, Conor

Chuck might deserve a spot too, perhaps it should be 4 most iconic.

The sport is nothing without Royce. Chuck was MMA. Anderson was Michael Jordan. Conor is the definition of icon.

Last edited:
Fedor, Anderson, GSP

When I think iconic I'm going with who even the less than casual fan would know. As others have said earlier I think Conor, Ronda, and Chuck is the only answer.

I went Andy, Chuck and Conor.

Wish I could put Fedor there, but he never reached the fame of these guys because he didn't fight in the UFC.

And haters act like nobody cares about Fedor.

Fedor is too unknown among regular joe MMA fans to be the top iconic fighter.

Unfortunate as it is, Khabib probably outranks him on that aspect, especially circa 2023.

If it's between GSP and Fedor, it's probably GSP who hit his personal stride at a time when MMA popularity was starting to his its stride, etc...

Fedor's last meaning win was AA....GSP has like 8 or 9 since that period.

Fedor has almost zero public presence. GSP goes on podcasts and does movies, etc...

Back